turntechGodhead

turntechGodhead

currently starving
Sep 9, 2023
love n loving some1 is so painful, i wish i could just ctb but i can't bcuz she is preventing me i feel so guilty thinking that i'll leave her here on this miserable planet all on her own, but sometimes it seems like she doesn't give a shit abt me she just disappears 4 long periods of time n yet i still crawl back to her, i even destroy n ignore my own feelings to take care of her but she is barely here n yet i still crawl back to her

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
far away

far away

Sep 13, 2023
do you think that whatever you're doing right now is worth the pain? Since she seems like she dgaf about you. Moving on from someone you love - even if they're a bad person - is hard, I know, however you should put yourself first especially when you're aware of the pain you're feeling. I'm not good in this kind of stuff but you should try to talk it out with her, that is if you haven't yet.

Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
Maybe not crawling back is a good strategy. I went through some of that. Not easy, but worth a try even if it hurts.
It hurts now, right?

turntechGodhead

turntechGodhead

currently starving
Sep 9, 2023
Maybe not crawling back is a good strategy. I went through some of that. Not easy, but worth a try even if it hurts.
It hurts now, right?
yea a lot tho the thing is that ik she is a good person n i love her but i just wish she wasn't gone all the time i tried expressing this b4 n she'd always say she'll do it next time but never rlly ends up doing it