• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Judah

Judah

Enlightened
Oct 1, 2020
I remember that when I was a student of Jehovah's Witnesses, in that sect old age was glorified as something beautiful and the phrase "The Crown of Life" was often attributed to it, alluding to the fact that gray hair is a kind of crown.

I could never see something beautiful in old age, besides that you suffer more, you will also be taken to the background in many social aspects. Aging is a fear that I have had since I was a child, a stage of life that I do not want to live and I wish life were shorter and not have to

• Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: FuneralCry, disillusionment, lovehate22 and 8 others
Rayzieka

Rayzieka

Not Really Here
Apr 28, 2021
Getting older is painful if you're alone. I can't see myself finding someone to go to the grave with, so I hope I go before then.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, OpheliasFlowers and Judah
Alwaysbadtime

Alwaysbadtime

Enlightened
Jun 28, 2021
It's scary. Seeing old people around town is a real trigger. I'm glad my grandparents are not around anymore to see what I am doing/not doing with my existence. Old age takes money etc etc.

• Love
Reactions: Snake of Eden, not-2-b-the-answer, lex and 2 others
chocolatebar

chocolatebar

Paragon
Jul 11, 2021
I agree. There's nothing good about old age. We just see our bodies and minds decaying, slowly losing its functionalities until they collapse. As if it wasn't enough, we see younger people appearing everywhere, full of energy, remembering us that we are from a past generation, which is just fading away. Nobody will like you or treat you well, because you are old. People will only tolerate your presence and some will even talk in your back about how you're not dead yet.

• Love
Reactions: FuneralCry, not-2-b-the-answer, Pisceslilith and 3 others
S

suisuiforum

Experienced
Jul 4, 2021
Me too, it seems like people are constantly searching for an immortality elixir, mainly because it's their coping mechanism sprung out of their fear of death. Even if we could remain at peak physical health, I still wouldn't want to stay alive for that long.

• Love
H

Hurt

Paragon
Nov 13, 2020
Yes. Wish I lived like a dog. 15-20 years that would be enough life for me. Why more?

• Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, ncmxm, DeathWish77 and 1 other person
Rayzieka

Rayzieka

Not Really Here
Apr 28, 2021
I guess in a way our technology and medicine has really doomed us huh... We used to die so young before we had people on life support and modern medicine. Though it was a little disturbing how young we reproduced lol.

• Love
Reactions: patheticpartner, Judah, not-2-b-the-answer and 5 others
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
I remember that when I was a student of Jehovah's Witnesses, in that sect old age was glorified as something beautiful and the phrase "The Crown of Life" was often attributed to it, alluding to the fact that gray hair is a kind of crown.

Gray hair is a crown to Jehovah's Witnesses? What? How? Why? What?

larry david television GIF

That makes even less sense than their belief that only 144,000 Christians from 33 AD until the present day will be resurrected to heaven :haha:

Reactions: Judah, not-2-b-the-answer and OnlyTheWind
D

DeathWish77

Jun 15, 2021
Life would've been mostly acceptable for me if I lived until puberty then died. It's been all darkness and suffering ever since then.

• Love
ClownMe

ClownMe

Don't Cry for Me, I'm Already Dead
Apr 7, 2021
Life is way too long in my opinion, i dont know why were trying so hard to extend it even longer (i guess people just cant handle the fact that nobody is immortal).

Im only 20 and I cant believe how incredibly boring life is, admittedly i dont live the most exciting and action filled life, but even if i did, i think it would still be incredibly boring.

It gets to a point where you've seen mostly everything and there aren't a great deal of surprises around the corner. I could only wonder how older people feel, but then again, I guess some of them just might look at life differently than I do.

• Love
Reactions: FuneralCry, demuic, DeathWish77 and 1 other person
CoolGuy9

CoolGuy9

Mage
Mar 5, 2019
It's interesting how my perspective on this has changed so much. As a child I remember wanting to be immortal and being sad that I will die one day. Nowadays it's reliefing to know that no matter what, I'll die one day.

• Love
Reactions: suisuiforum, demuic, chocolatebar and 2 others
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
20 years is enough. For me 20 too many. It freaks me out when I see older people out in public with their walkers struggling to even move.

Reactions: FuneralCry, demuic and hʚll
D

DeathWish77

Jun 15, 2021
Life is way too long in my opinion, i dont know why were trying so hard to extend it even longer (i guess people just cant handle the fact that nobody is immortal).

Im only 20 and I cant believe how incredibly boring life is, admittedly i dont live the most exciting and action filled life, but even if i did, i think it would still be incredibly boring.

It gets to a point where you've seen mostly everything and there aren't a great deal of surprises around the corner. I could only wonder how older people feel, but then again, I guess some of them just might look at life differently than I do.
Agreed. I'm 25. And every year after 20 has been consecutively worse. I don't even know why I'm alive at this point. It's almost bizarre knowing I could end my life relatively easy at any moment. It seems like it should be a big decision but in reality it's just like cutting one remaining thread. I guess that makes it seem a bit weird.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and ClownMe
Soulless Angel

Soulless Angel

Did someone say Rum?
Jul 6, 2020
I was thinking about this last night, how growing old, no one wants to do it, yet wants to prolong life? I don't want to watch my body get old, I don't want to be a wittness to my body failing me, I don't want to sit and live another 40 yrs watching the world collapse around me.

I remember years ago, a TV series for kids, where adults didn't live past 25, and how the young where keeping the world going.

• Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and DeathWish77
ClownMe

ClownMe

Don't Cry for Me, I'm Already Dead
Apr 7, 2021
It's almost bizarre knowing I could end my life relatively easy at any moment. It seems like it should be a big decision but in reality it's just like cutting one remaining thread.
I know that feeling, it's surreal.

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
demuic

demuic

Life was a mistake
Sep 12, 2020

Same. I feel like I've seen enough and there is nothing new under the sun or exciting anymore.

• Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and ClownMe
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
The life expectancy is far too long. To me old age is my worst nightmare. Life is pointless anyway, we just do the same activities for decades until we eventually die, but as well as that there is unlimited potential for suffering. Society places more emphasis on quantity of lives rather than quality. I see a right to die as very important, as it prevents decades of suffering.

• Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, suisuiforum and DeathWish77