Meimi18

Meimi18

I/Me/Myself
Nov 1, 2023
I wish I were some kind of robot, perfectly adaptable perfectly tailored to anyone
I don't give a shit about being myself, if I could be anything except myself I would take it
be the perfect person for every single person I know know the perfect things to say in their worst moments, and be perfectly happy and perfectly replaceable and forgettable and be perfectly content with that
Wouldn't it be so much better to be a computer? A perfect tool
Wouldn't it be so much better to be reprogrammable
Instead I'm this fucking useless hunk of flesh, and I don't know how to be easy for everyone, and I wanna be easy, fuck

• Hugs
Reactions: ADeadBunny and loopdaloop
MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
Unable to feel emotion, toture and pain. That sounds like my cup of tea as well.

ADeadBunny

ADeadBunny

🪦 July 20th, 2003 - January 8th, 2024
Nov 19, 2023
I get that, I don't want to be me either. You can't be perfect though, no one can. It doesn't matter who you you look up to or who you think is perfect or lives the perfect life. No one has that. Everyone here on this miserable little rock has something they regret and everyone has problems.

With that said, I do know how you feel and the way you feel is valid. You can't please everyone. Wearing yourself thin to please others just makes you feel worse, I've been there. Honestly I wish I could take back all the time I wasted trying to make everyone happy while neglecting myself, but here we are.

I hope you can find some peace. I'm sorry for your suffering.

• Love
Reactions: Meimi18