• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Specific_Milk

Specific_Milk

Student
Aug 28, 2022
It affects me more than it should. I know no one is entitled to a healthy and perfect body. Some face even worst illnesses that are actually crippling them. Life is just awful. Exercise and a good diet can definitely help, but genetics can only go so far in some areas. Some things can't be fixed with exercise. Surgery might be an option for some. I don't have that kind of money

• Hugs
Reactions: chiefkeefgaming37, Wyldfyre4948, QueerMelancholy and 1 other person
Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
You may find that you become more comfortable with yourself as you get older.

• Informative
Reactions: BrainShower, divinemistress36 and QueerMelancholy
Specific_Milk

Specific_Milk

Student
Aug 28, 2022
You may find that you become more comfortable with yourself as you get older.
It doesnt matter after a certain age i agree. But as a young person it matters a lot. Too much even. Merits alone will not land you a job these days. Alot of social interactions are based on superficial judgement of the flesh bag. No matter how much I accept myself, other people won't accept me which in turn makes me not accept myself. I mean I've got friends who accepts me for who I am and whom I consider true life long friends. But in my head I just attribute that friendship to my successes in other areas of life that maybe they admire or something that's made them want to befriend me in the first place. If I had nothing going on, I'm sure they wouldve never looked upon me favourably. I don't feel like the person I see in the mirror everyday. There's a deep disconnect between me and my physical body.

Reactions: MatrixPrisoner