• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

coileanbeag

coileanbeag

tiredness
Apr 2, 2019
I feel like without it I'd have nothing or I'd go insane but at this point the guilt after eating no matter how small or big makes me feel terrible. I don't purge anymore and I don't want to because that's something that actually requires effort on my behalf.
I feel so fat and I know this is such a typical teenage thing but its gotten unbareable recently.
I know this makes no sense but I just wanted to get it it there.
Is there anything anyone could suggest that could replace food as a cope, even partially? Thank you

• Hugs
Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob, lululoo, Ivenocare and 3 others
Halo13

Halo13

Wizard
May 9, 2019
Maybe try buying those cheap sugar free hard candies and keep them with you to pop in your mouth every time you feel like binging. Might help with the compulsion to over-eat. Same with having a water bottle or gum handy. It is good to learn to recognize the difference between hunger and eating out of boredom or emotions, also. When I was a teenager, I ate much more than 15 years later because your body is still growing. Please remember your body needs nutrients and should you decide against ctb, there are lasting effects of starving yourself. I'm very glad you stopped purging as the stomach acid in your mouth from constantly vomiting can destroy your teeth.

Reactions: Ivenocare, Empty Smile and coileanbeag
coileanbeag

coileanbeag

tiredness
Apr 2, 2019
This is some really good advice thank you very much for sharing, I'll be implementing it asap. I understand that teenagers do require a lot of calories and nutrients but I mostly binge on junk food so it's not good either way:/
My teeth pulled through fine as it was only for a couple of years, so I am lucky for that!

Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob, Ivenocare, Empty Smile and 1 other person
Halo13

Halo13

Wizard
May 9, 2019
You're welcome! :hug:

Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob, Ivenocare and coileanbeag
Empty Smile

Empty Smile

The final Bell has rung. Goodbye to all.
Jul 13, 2018
That's my problem some days.....

I'll go days without eating.....

Then there are days I'll eat like the world's running out of food.....

Reactions: Manaaja, LastFlowers, Wolfjob_dayjob and 4 others
Alchemist

Alchemist

Warlock
Apr 3, 2019
I hate that too, it's the only thing I have to cope with the world. Yet I still hate myself after eating.

Reactions: Manaaja, LastFlowers, Wolfjob_dayjob and 2 others
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
I love food too. It's not even lunch time and I've already been at the damn Oreos. Now all I can think about is my dinnertime pizza later. I'm practically chainsmoking not to eat even more. I'm a hog most days. There is just so little that makes me feel good.

Reactions: Manaaja, Wolfjob_dayjob, coileanbeag and 1 other person
lululoo

lululoo

Mage
Dec 15, 2018
I relate. Feels like food is my only pleasure left. I've always loved it and also always been extremely upset by gaining any weight. It's a tough battle. I gave up on solving my food issues. I just try not to buy junk food (except single servings). And I try to push back when I start eating in the day, because once I start it's hard to stop.
Be careful with sugar free candies though! For many people, eating too many leads to horrible gas and diarrhea.

Reactions: Élégie, Manaaja, LastFlowers and 5 others
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
I relate. Feels like food is my only pleasure left. I've always loved it and also always been extremely upset by gaining any weight. It's a tough battle. I gave up on solving my food issues. I just try not to buy junk food (except single servings). And I try to push back when I start eating in the day, because once I start it's hard to stop.
Be careful with sugar free candies though! For many people, eating too many leads to horrible gas and diarrhea.
That is actually my funniest dating story. I was going to the movies with a girl about 12 years ago now, and picked up some sugar free Reese's candy for the film. I started gurgling and panicking about ten minutes into the movie. Long story short, we raced out of there and I was straight back home for the night. I never did see her again.

Reactions: Élégie, Manaaja, Wolfjob_dayjob and 2 others
Monster

Monster

Apr 26, 2019
I can maybe offer some tips, though again it requires effort on your part, and effort is why I usually don't follow my own advice :/

Keep some good, healthy, nutrient filled snacks always prepared and on hand. I like raw vegetables so I bought carrots and cucumbers that we usually eat, except taking my time to peel them and wash them was too much of a deterrent, so I then bought mini cucumbers (vs the big English cucumbers) and baby carrots to cut down on effort. And something I've been meaning to do is wash it all in advance and put them in containers so that I can literally just grab them and eat, without needing to wash.
You can also maybe have some healthy cereal that you can munch on. But it really has to be healthy. Bonus if you don't really like it/like it a little, then you won't eat as much (but you can't keep other cereal otherwise you could binge on that).
And this next one is dependant on what type of person you are. Some people do best with just cutting everything bad out and not keeping it in the house and just going cold turkey. But some people still need a little bit of junk to prevent buying stuff for giant binges. If you can, get something you enjoy and separate them into little servings, and then only allow yourself one a day or something. Of course for some it's really hard to not eat more than one so that's why I say it depends. Or another option is only eating healthy foods but not limiting yourself on how much you eat, at first anyway, so eat as much as you want but only stuff that's good for you. If you specifically just like to eat junk food the the previous option might be better. Idk, it all depends on you and what you're like.
If you have to snack, make it something healthy but that you love.

Reactions: Manaaja and coileanbeag
A

Allpainnogain

Experienced
May 2, 2019
I have the opposite problem - zero appetite. Been this way for nearly a year

• Hugs
Reactions: Escaper Boy, Worthless_nobody, Wolfjob_dayjob and 1 other person
JadedGray

JadedGray

Life Eternal
Jul 24, 2018
I used to have a problem with binge eating, but these days I have no appetite. I hope it stays this way to be honest. I was tired of eating all the time, just because I was bored/empty and wanted something to do/fill the void.

Reactions: coileanbeag
lululoo

lululoo

Mage
Dec 15, 2018
I used to have a problem with binge eating, but these days I have no appetite. I hope it stays this way to be honest. I was tired of eating all the time, just because I was bored/empty and wanted something to do/fill the void.
I wish I had no appetite and could experience being truly thin before I died. But I also don't know what it would be like to lose such a big source of pleasure.

I usually don't binge but sometimes I do. It's the worst feeling.

Reactions: Élégie, Manaaja and coileanbeag
JadedGray

JadedGray

Life Eternal
Jul 24, 2018
I wish I had no appetite and could experience being truly thin before I died. But I also don't know what it would be like to lose such a big source of pleasure.

The guilt afterwards was terrible. I want to lose all the weight I gained from SSRIs. I know it's pointless and shouldn't matter, since I will be dead. But I feel like it would be an accomplishment.

• Hugs
Reactions: Élégie, Manaaja, lululoo and 1 other person
LastFlowers

LastFlowers

the haru that can read
Apr 27, 2019
That's my problem some days.....

I'll go days without eating.....

Then there are days I'll eat like the world's running out of food.....
Exactly me.
I'll either stop eating completely and lose my appetite as I feel my body wanting to shut down along with my brain.
And then that comes to an end only by eating everything in sight because my languidity is replaced by extreme stress and anxiety and I start chomping down on food like my mouth just wants to kill something.
And the cycle just continues between those two.

Reactions: Élégie, Manaaja, lululoo and 2 others
coileanbeag

coileanbeag

tiredness
Apr 2, 2019

..this is me to a t:( I'm sorry

Reactions: lululoo