SunnysSunset

SunnysSunset

it is what it is
Feb 5, 2023
I just want to be seen and listened to. I want people to miss me and think about me and love me and want to talk to me. I want to have even a little bit of worth and I don't know how. Is worth something that's earned? How do I learn how to be loved? Why can't I do this? Why is this so difficult? I'm so tired of feeling alone all of the time. I'm a person too, so why doesn't anyone treat me like one?

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: its you i miss, leaf23, finnn and 7 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
The reality is that other people simply don't care, they only care about what directly affects themselves. People can be cruel, disappointing and you simply cannot rely on them, there is nothing fair about existing in this world where people suffer all through no fault of their own.

Reactions: leaf23 and SunnysSunset
B

BBBB

Jan 13, 2023
Me too!!! šŸ˜ž

• Hugs
Reactions: leaf23, SunnysSunset and Huntfish34
CandyK__

CandyK__

Mercy on me, would you please spare me tonight?
Mar 13, 2023
I'd say it all depends upon social circles you're in and around. You need to actively seek out, don't expect it to come your way, on a bus ride home. Dependent on your situation look for different events that are happening locally to you, and do interest you. That way you'll find people similar to you, and in our nature is to like people alike us.

While some people are being jerks, not all. If you treat others like people, they will treat you as such too. Don't lose hope because some jerk was being mean to you, just mark that person and move on, eventually you will find people who like you, and who you like.

• Love
Reactions: gravesfrommiami, SunnysSunset and Huntfish34
SunnysSunset

SunnysSunset

it is what it is
Feb 5, 2023
I'd say it all depends upon social circles you're in and around. You need to actively seek out, don't expect it to come your way, on a bus ride home. Dependent on your situation look for different events that are happening locally to you, and do interest you. That way you'll find people similar to you, and in our nature is to like people alike us.

While some people are being jerks, not all. If you treat others like people, they will treat you as such too. Don't lose hope because some jerk was being mean to you, just mark that person and move on, eventually you will find people who like you, and who you like.
You're right. I can't expect to just sit around and have it happen without putting the work in. Thank you

• Love
Reactions: CandyK__