thedevilwithin

thedevilwithin

anima vestra
Oct 4, 2023
i don't even know where to begin. i don't know where to go or what to do. i'm stuck on an endless loop every fucking day. this is mental torture and there's no one to blame but myself. i have failed over and over again at everything i fucking do and it makes me so angry and empty. i feel depleted. i wish i could just fucking die.

fuck everything.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Leavesfromthevine, Somethingiswaddling, Ε. Η. R. and 3 others
ADeadBunny

ADeadBunny

🪦 July 20th, 2003 - January 8th, 2024
Nov 19, 2023
I feel this at my core. You're in good company here. I hope that you're able to make peace with yourself or have the courage to end your suffering. I know how the sting of regret can poison your future.

• Love
Reactions: thedevilwithin and f1lth
𝗟𝗼𝗻𝗲𝗹𝘆

𝗟𝗼𝗻𝗲𝗹𝘆

Deeming that I were better dead
Oct 28, 2023
I feel you. Given so many opportunities in life yet I just rot in my room every single day. I'm angry with myself, disappointed and disgusted. Wish there was an off switch.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: thedevilwithin, Ε. Η. R. and f1lth
Ε. Η. R.

Ε. Η. R.

Experienced
Oct 5, 2023
i'm stuck on an endless loop every fucking day. this is mental torture and there's no one to blame but myself. i have failed over and over again at everything i fucking do and it makes me so angry and empty. i feel depleted. i wish i could just fucking die.
Same situation. But many of my efforts ended up being empty. I'm so tired.

• Aww..
Reactions: thedevilwithin
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's really understandable just wishing to be gone, it's horrible how there's so much suffering in existing. But anyway best wishes.

• Love
LeperGnome

LeperGnome

Nov 14, 2023
You're not alone. My mental defects got in the way of everything. I never got to experience a single day of 'normal'. It's pathetic.

• Love
sparkdarkmark

sparkdarkmark

Oct 1, 2023
Same, every time I try to do something I fail miserably. I can't understand even the basic topics in my studies. Fuck my life man.

• Aww..
thedevilwithin

thedevilwithin

anima vestra
Oct 4, 2023
I feel this at my core. You're in good company here. I hope that you're able to make peace with yourself or have the courage to end your suffering. I know how the sting of regret can poison your future.
thank you, i wish this for all of us.
I feel you. Given so many opportunities in life yet I just rot in my room every single day. I'm angry with myself, disappointed and disgusted. Wish there was an off switch.
you described it perfectly. rotting in my room every single day. it's draining and i don't know how to stop.
It's really understandable just wishing to be gone, it's horrible how there's so much suffering in existing. But anyway best wishes.
you too, thank you for your words.

• Love
Reactions: ADeadBunny