Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Sometimes I wish I had no heart or conscience. I've inadvertently hurt people in my past and it weighs heavily on me. I sometimes envy those that hurt others without feeling any recourse.

All I can do is try to learn from it and prevent it from happening again. But I'm still left with lingering remorse and guilt.

I'm a damaged individual and I know it. Maybe that's why I have such a disconnect now. Where do I go from here? What do I do? These questions rattle around in my mind.

I'm at a crossroad with many paths before me. But most of them are dark. I hope I can choose the right one. I hope I find solidarity.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: lostangel, AnxietyAttack44, WinterFaust and 13 others
Sinai Silence

Sinai Silence

I think I'ma die alone inside my room
Jul 6, 2020
All I can think about when I'm alone with my own thoughts is my past regrets, what I did and didn't do in a certain situation.

Its so hard to not replay past events in my mind and the future terrifies me greatly.

I hope you find solidarity too. Choosing the right path takes a lot of intuition and reflection, I hope you find the right path for you.

• Hugs
Reactions: essic., Woodnote, WinterFaust and 2 others
D

draw a circle

out.
Apr 10, 2020
Hard same. I wish I don't have fear then maybe I could actually move forward in my life. I keep replaying over and over any faulty interaction I had with people too (even here).
Its so hard to not replay past events in my mind and the future terrifies me greatly.
I can also relate to this. I hope we can somehow find our way in life....

• Hugs
Reactions: Woodnote, WinterFaust, Brick In The Wall and 2 others
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
In the past, I have acted out of love and caused great suffering and harm. I have kept confidence and yet done irreparable damage. I have also lied, cheated and stolen, and others have been better off for it. And I have felt huge guilt, partly because that is my way and partly because I am guilty.
Sometimes there is no right path. There are just choices and consequences and a particular road can lead you to bad places and good ones too.
The only way forward is to listen. Listen to yourself, your surroundings, other people. Be honest and try to see what is really happening and then trust your instincts as best you can. It may well still fuck up, but who knows, maybe the other road could have been even worse.
That's the vexing thing: to take one path, precludes taking all the others. And you can never know what might have been, so it's actually pointless even thinking about it.
Anyone that can make sense of this paradoxical existence must be either inspired or utterly insane.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: essic., so tired or manic, Woodnote and 3 others
XYZ

XYZ

I just can’t get these damn wrists to bleed
Jul 22, 2020
Mental illness has made me heartless. It sucks man. I dont care about anything just dying.

• Hugs
Reactions: Brick In The Wall and Woodnote
L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
Yea, although I almost do nothing wrong to them but I always care about people not being hurt but then I get hurt by them. I feel bad if I hurt them a little and they always misunderstand or something. I stay away from humans as much as possible, less suffering for me and them.

I don't mean to joke in a serious thread but when I read the title, I thought about KH

• Hugs
Reactions: essic., Brick In The Wall and Woodnote
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
All I can think about when I'm alone with my own thoughts is my past regrets, what I did and didn't do in a certain situation.

I hope you find solidarity too. Choosing the right path takes a lot of intuition and reflection, I hope you find the right path for you.
This is very relatable and I'm sorry if I triggered you any.

Hard same. I wish I don't have fear then maybe I could actually move forward in my life. I keep replaying over and over any faulty interaction I had with people too (even here).
Even recently I'm still replaying things that have happened years ago. These have become my nightmares, not any sort of "boogeyman."

In the past, I have acted out of love and caused great suffering and harm. I have kept confidence and yet done irreparable damage. I have also lied, cheated and stolen, and others have been better off for it. And I have felt huge guilt, partly because that is my way and partly because I am guilty.
Sometimes there is no right path. There are just choices and consequences and a particular road can lead you to bad places and good ones too.
The only way forward is to listen. Listen to yourself, your surroundings, other people. Be honest and try to see what is really happening and then trust your instincts as best you can. It may well still fuck up, but who knows, maybe the other road could have been even worse.
That's the vexing thing: to take one path, precludes taking all the others. And you can never know what might have been, so it's actually pointless even thinking about it.
Anyone that can make sense of this paradoxical existence must be either inspired or utterly insane.
You sir always have solid advice and I thank you for it. Your wisdom shines through so to speak. I've gleaned alot from your experiences and thank you!
Yea, although I almost do nothing wrong to them but I always care about people not being hurt but then I get hurt by them. I feel bad if I hurt them a little and they always misunderstand or something. I stay away from humans as much as possible, less suffering for me and them.

I don't mean to joke in a serious thread but when I read the title, I thought about KH
KH is a bomb series so I have no fault there!

• Hugs
Reactions: Life sucks, Deleted member 1465, draw a circle and 1 other person