Busticket

Busticket

Student
May 18, 2021
No brain, no worries.
No need to study,work or find a gf.
Just drifting in the sea.
And you live less than 1 year anyways.
Not like a human where you have to work and find a gf and where you can be trapped in your body for a 100 years.

Reactions: FuneralCry, Scribble Fan and BlankUser
B

BlankUser

Mage
Apr 24, 2021
I've never thought of that, but this sounds appealing. Seems like a good idea. I've touched jellyfish though, those big ones stung me.

Last edited:
Busticket

Busticket

Student
May 18, 2021
I've never thought of that, but this sounds appealing. Seems like a good idea. I touched jellyfish though, those big ones stung me.
As a kid, when I went to the beach and saw the jellyfush I thought I was lucky to be born a human being and not them.

Now that I am an adult and I need to work and find a gf, I reslize THEY ARE THE LUCKY ONES.
They don't need to work or find s gf , they don't even have a brain so they don't suffer.

Reactions: BlankUser
B

BlankUser

Mage
Apr 24, 2021
As a kid, when I went to the beach and saw the jellyfush I thought I was lucky to be born a human being and not them.

Now that I am an adult and I need to work and find a gf, I reslize THEY ARE THE LUCKY ONES.
They don't need to work or find s gf , they don't even have a brain so they don't suffer.

I get what you mean and I feel very similar. It's better not to have a brain and central nervous system. It seems like the less advantaged you are - the less you're aware of your suffering.

Reactions: Busticket
Busticket

Busticket

Student
May 18, 2021
I get what you mean and I feel very similar. It's better not to have a brain and central nervous system. It seems like the less advantaged you are - the less you're aware of your suffering.
Let's face it, our brains are basically suffering machines.
Not only physical but we can imagine anything that will make us feel bad.
I can imagine that a tsunami is now going to kill me , and it's all in my head, and I will feel scared and stressed.
I wish we could actually control our thoughts , and think only good things.
Maybe then we would have been happy.

Reactions: BlankUser and Deleted_9cKnXB34QG
B

BlankUser

Mage
Apr 24, 2021
Let's face it, our brains are basically suffering machines.
Not only physical but we can imagine anything that will make us feel bad.
I can imagine that a tsunami is now going to kill me , and it's all in my head, and I will feel scared and stressed.
I wish we could actually control our thoughts , and think only good things.
Maybe then we would have been happy.
Yes. My brain is actually an enemy of mine (thank you OCD) and I'm being tortured by it every day. It's not possible to live a life when you are tortured by your own brain/mind.

Reactions: Death is beautiful
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That sounds great actually. I like the sound of having no brain and only living 1 year. Being a human is overrated.

Reactions: BlankUser
Squalo

Squalo

A Fatal Mistake
Jan 14, 2021
there is a kind of immortal jellyfish: after having reproduced it returns to the juvenile stage and begins its life again.

150_Life_02-1600x1343.jpg

Reactions: Makko and Busticket
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
there is a kind of immortal jellyfish: after having reproduced it returns to the juvenile stage and begins its life again.
Nooooo! :ohhhh: Someone reading that is bound to conclude that it irrefutably proves reincarnation is a scientific fact :))

• Yay!
Reactions: Shadowplay, Death is beautiful and UseItOrLoseIt