iori011x3

iori011x3

Selflessness, contribution, service ❤️
Nov 28, 2023
i feel like i've been overly clingy to my friend but i'm just so scared they don't care about me or is going to abandon me. kick me to the curb. leave me. whatever synonym is available. i never feel like they prioritize me when in critical situations or when i tell them i want to talk with them. i always feel like i'm thrown to the side and when they're done hanging out with their friends, they'll come and talk to me.

they've said they're burnt out from work and is too tired to initiate conversations sometimes. i get it. they get like 5hrs of sleep per night and does taxing labour. but i don't know if i can handle being an understanding friend anymore because i'm starting to lose my mind thinking about if they even care about me. i know it's not all about me and i should keep their situation in mind but i can't do it anymore sometimes.

i feel like they secretly want me to ctb. they know i want to but i feel like they don't care when i vent to them. maybe i'm trauma dumping on them or being too much. i don't know anymore.

i kinda don't care if i'm a good friend or not because i just want to die. like what's the point anymore. they'll just leave anyways.

• Hugs
Reactions: kunikuzushi, Abyssal and Eternal🌈Rainbow