finallyicanendit

finallyicanendit

Nov 8, 2021
I am 19 (f) but I legit look like a 10 y/o, I am not even exaggerating! I know looks aren't the most important part of a person but looking the way I do has made me extremely insecure because of which I never partook in any social events, or hung out with my friends (online friends and irls too)b which caused me to feel worse about myself.
Idek why do I look the way I do, especially when everyone in my family are extremely attractive.
in addition to all this, I have got hellva irreversible dental issues which my parents refuse to take seriously, and now I am afraid that the longer I stay alive, the worse my situation is gonna get.
I hope that I won't wake up tomorrow, and I hope that this is the last message I will ever send out to the world. Iknw my reasons sound very shallow, but they are only the surface reasons, and I am genuinely exhausted of life. I can't don't this anymore, I can't keep seeing myself get worse day by day, I really reaaaaallly hope that all of this will come to an end very soon.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: waterstrider, demuic, LonelyBrazilian and 4 others
O

OrcWitch

Warlock
Sep 3, 2021
Dental issues sound pretty bad. Your reasons are not shallow sounding.

• Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: finallyicanendit and Dead Meat
finallyicanendit

finallyicanendit

Nov 8, 2021
Dental issues sound pretty bad. Your reasons are not shallow sounding.
yeah, and no matter how much I take care of my teeth they keep getting worse :/

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Life is very unfair, many people are disadvantaged through no fault of their own. It can be awful having health problems, our bodies can torture us. Life is very tiring and stressful, I'm sorry you have to go through all this. If only there was a way to fall asleep and never wake again. I wish you the best.

• Love
Reactions: demuic, finallyicanendit and Dead Meat
LonelyBrazilian

LonelyBrazilian

Just a boring guy.
Oct 21, 2021
It's not a shallow reason. Unfortunately our appearance ends up deciding our future and how we will be treated by people (I know this because I'm ugly and it's clear the way society treat ugly people differently).

• Love
Reactions: finallyicanendit
finallyicanendit

finallyicanendit

Nov 8, 2021
Life is very unfair, many people are disadvantaged through no fault of their own. It can be awful having health problems, our bodies can torture us. Life is very tiring and stressful, I'm sorry you have to go through all this. If only there was a way to fall asleep and never wake again. I wish you the best.
iknow, it's really unfair how my sisters can get very careless about taking care of themselves but still manage to be healthy and here I try so hard and still end up rotting
You're 19, is it your wisdom teeth bothering you?
no, I lost a tooth a few days back, OUT OF NO WHERE!!!! and now all my teeth hurt so much I can't even eat
It's not a shallow reason. Unfortunately our appearance ends up deciding our future and how we will be treated by people (I know this because I'm ugly and it's clear the way society treat ugly people differently).
exactly! no matter how others try to sugar-coated it, not being attractive is easily one of the biggest disadvantages a person could face. and the worst part is most of it is out of our control

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Shadowplay and demuic
demuic

demuic

Life was a mistake
Sep 12, 2020
iknow, it's really unfair how my sisters can get very careless about taking care of themselves but still manage to be healthy and here I try so hard and still end up rotting

no, I lost a tooth a few days back, OUT OF NO WHERE!!!! and now all my teeth hurt so much I can't even eat

exactly! no matter how others try to sugar-coated it, not being attractive is easily one of the biggest disadvantages a person could face. and the worst part is most of it is out of our control
That sounds like a big problem. I know dental issues can cause people a lot of pain for a long time.

Is there no way you can seek medical treatment on your own? Do your parents know how much you're hurting?

finallyicanendit

finallyicanendit

Nov 8, 2021
That sounds like a big problem. I know dental issues can cause people a lot of pain for a long time.

Is there no way you can seek medical treatment on your own? Do your parents know how much you're hurting?
I wish I could have gotten them fixed long back, I brought it up to my parents numerous times but they were always very dismissive of it. and now I am way too embarrassed to do anything about it. I just hope this ends really soon

• Hugs
Reactions: demuic