R

RickSanchez2022

Aug 28, 2022
I just don't want to exist anymore. I'm so afraid of failing. I don't care about anything in life. I don't care about the pain it will cause my family if I ctb. I keep fantasizing about ctb but I don't even have the courage to place an order for sn. The shipment may get caught. And even if not, I see many people failed. If I get got they will put me in a psyc ward for very long time. I wish ctbing was easier!!!

Reactions: ihatemylife and Astronauta
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
Customs don't look for SN, it should be fine. Sorry you feel stuck in limbo

Reactions: Astronauta
Lonerzepam

Lonerzepam

O'lord! I Have My Doubts
Sep 2, 2022
I feel you. I ordered my SN few days ago till I realized it's illegal in my country. Idk where u live but if it get seized u can always argue that u don't know about shit and u didn't ordered it. Anyone who knows ur adress could have ordered it. I always argued that when something illicit I ordered got seized and police never could prove I was the one who ordered it. So there's an option for that problem. And I also really fear of failing. I was in the psych ward like 10 times. I can't do that again rather die for real

• Aww..
Reactions: Astronauta and lazyasskittycat
H

Hope:-)

Enlightened
Jul 3, 2022
I know. Who knows whether I'll be able to go through with it. It's terrifying.x

Fadeawaaaay

Fadeawaaaay

Visionary
Nov 12, 2021
It takes a lot of courage

Reactions: Astronauta and emgrl
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I also wish that ctb is easier, and it really should be. The fear of failure holds me back from attempting. Making plans to leave this world is so unnecessarily difficult and complicated as after all we live in a world that makes it as hard for us to die as possible. We certainly live in a pro suffering society, and it's just all so unfair. In an ideal world we would all be able to exit in a peaceful and reliable way.