dazednconfused

dazednconfused

could i be an angel?
Oct 8, 2024
if i had my fucking sn and shit id just do it rn.
im so tired..
im hopeless i keep thinking theres hope, praying for him to save me, god, my ex bf, either one LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO but its nothing its pointless. there is no gaurantee. and eveyrone just hinktsi mfuckign sutpid i just want to fuking die already i dont have nayone anymore either bc i cut myself off from everyone to make sure i fucking end it and dont get distracted by those small good feeligns you get from having smoeones atteniton for a little bit. when i know that in the end i just end up hurting no matter wht i tr yto do. please let me die. please let me succeed. please dont let me give up. please dont let me live. please. i need to get out of here. i need to be brave. please.. please.. please... all i asked was if im meant to live that id be saved but its no point bc i know now nothing is going to come of it. no one is going to help me. theres no savnig me because i cant save mysekf. i dont know how i dont know how to do enough i cant figure out how to love msyelf evn though i know theres good things about me and i liek stuff about me and i think i deserve to be happy just like anyone else id ont get it.
sorry for always venting its fine not to pay attention to it lmfaooo but i just cant tfgdjhhhjhggghghghghgh ok {:EASE SAVE ME SPMEPNE LIKE PELASE VHY CANT YOU USHTU TEXT ME AND TELL ME YOU STILL CARE AND ITS KOAKY FOR ME TO LIVE HY GIVE UP ONE ME YOUR THE ONE PERSON VHO HAS SUPPOSED TO BE THERE NO MATTER VHAT I VASFNHJGBKAEGBNJKNJGJKNBNJNKNG

• Hugs
Reactions: NearlyIrrelevantCake