cemetorium

cemetorium

Oct 26, 2020
I wish I could just use SN or N but the chances of getting either of those is pretty much impossible where I live so I've long since given up on it. Just sucks that it's near impossible for me (and a lot of others) to leave with a reliable and (relatively) easy method. I did once find a site that could ship SN to me but the listing has since been taken down and I'm too paranoid about ordering something like that online since it'd probably get confiscated.
That being said.. I'm pretty confident that I'll choose hanging when I decide my time is over, and if partial fails me I'll probably do full... Though I hope partial will be enough. Jumping and drowning are also on my list of consideration but quite frankly they scare me. I'll only go with something like that if everything else fails.

In the end I just wish I could go more peacefully, and I wish all of us who know we'll CTB eventually had the choice to go peacefully too, but too many people are forced to go through with painful and/or possibly unreliable methods, when all we want is peace and to end our suffering.
Life sucks

• Hugs
Reactions: magikalangelmimi, Coffeebean77 and Suicidebydeath
Obliviate

Obliviate

Abandon All Hope
Aug 13, 2022
I get what you mean, SN is available to me but even that method is frightening because of all the risks. For people who have been in pain their entire lives, the one thing I think we want is to at least go peacefully but it's sad how that's barely an option. Have you thought about inert gas asphyxiation?

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I relate. I think that it's extremely cruel and unfair how people are denied the option of a peaceful way to leave this world. Pro life is really just pro suffering. Life has no purpose or value anyway and I see no benefit to staying alive. The main reason as to why I am still here is because of limited access to methods and the fear of the method failing. I think that those who have N are very lucky. Suicide shouldn't be so complicated and difficult, we have already suffered enough so we shouldn't have to suffer as we plan to leave this world.

Reactions: NeededChange
S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
There are other chemical means to ctb, namely opioids. Probably the fastest and most peaceful method, except maybe injectable N.

Aeathelina

Aeathelina

Little Homeless Girl
Feb 5, 2020
I would give anything to be able to pick a peaceful death. I would have left this world a long time ago if I did not have to take a painful and messy way out.

cemetorium

cemetorium

Oct 26, 2020
There are other chemical means to ctb, namely opioids. Probably the fastest and most peaceful method, except maybe injectable N.
Opioids are something I've thought about as well but it's unlikely since I have zero clue where I'd get them from