Painless_end

Painless_end

Life is too difficult for me
Oct 11, 2019
This is probably one of the most common things being posted here all the time.

Some are grateful to not have succeeded in their previous attempts. But many of us keep wishing we were not alive today.

Life gets darker and depressing. For me it gets tougher physically and mentally. I have to keep on trying to keep my head above water.

It's just not how I wanted things to be. If I had the mental energy and resilience to change things I would have long ago. This is all just so tiring and pointless all the time.

I wish I was never born.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: searchingfreedom, KleinerWolf, ronigail9 and 16 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I'm one of those who felt like living again after his failed CTB attempt but now I'm feeling like you.
I guess once suicidal, always suicidal.
We just want peace and freedom!

• Hugs
Reactions: MiseryLovesMyCompany, Spitfire and sadworld
Superdeterminist

Superdeterminist

Enlightened
Apr 5, 2020
I strongly relate. I'm not religious, but I find this bible passage very fitting (Ecclesiastes 4:1-4):

Again I looked and saw all the oppression that was taking place under the sun: I saw the tears of the oppressed— and they have no comforter; power was on the side of their oppressors— and they have no comforter. And I declared that the dead, who had already died, are happier than the living, who are still alive. But better than both is the one who has never been born, who has not seen the evil that is done under the sun.

• Love
Reactions: searchingfreedom, EmptyManForever, woxihuanni and 5 others
I

itachi of death

Student
Aug 17, 2020
My failed ctb caused some parts of my brain to function non properly, which makes me wanna ctb even morw

• Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: grungeCat, KleinerWolf, ronigail9 and 4 others
albino_elk

albino_elk

im infj with bpd=dysfunctional trash
Aug 25, 2020
My failed ctb caused some parts of my brain to function non properly, which makes me wanna ctb even morw
Whats diffrent after a failed ctb? You have troubles to reading or what exactly? Im curious

Reactions: grungeCat
I

itachi of death

Student
Aug 17, 2020
Whats diffrent after a failed ctb? You have troubles to reading or what exactly? Im curious
My thinking process ,is almost non existant,existent, I do things that fuck me over without thinking about it,like accidentally throw away money or do things without a sliver of common sense,and I lose everything I mean I lose so much items it makes me wanna hurt myself,and Its hard to understand and remember almost everything,I did it when I was 17 and im 26 now and have noticed all of this recently and I dont even wanna be alive

• Hugs
Reactions: grungeCat, KleinerWolf, EmptyManForever and 1 other person
grungeCat

grungeCat

Awkward & weird
Jul 5, 2020
Exactly! I regret my every suicide attempt... because I didn't kill myself. I am tired of bearing this yoke of life. I am tired of seeing these happy people on the street. My envy grows every day and begins to turn into hatred. God, fate, whatever exists there, please let me die this time.

• Hugs
Reactions: KleinerWolf, Metalhead, albino_elk and 1 other person
albino_elk

albino_elk

im infj with bpd=dysfunctional trash
Aug 25, 2020
My thinking process ,is almost non existant,existent, I do things that fuck me over without thinking about it,like accidentally throw away money or do things without a sliver of common sense,and I lose everything I mean I lose so much items it makes me wanna hurt myself,and Its hard to understand and remember almost everything,I did it when I was 17 and im 26 now and have noticed all of this recently and I dont even wanna be alive
Maybe its not about ctb and failed attempts.
I lose everything too and w/o ctb xD... With a depression the brains becomes a shit eventually.. depression eats brains, you lose so much neurons and their connections with each other it becomes hard to do basic things:}

Reactions: Silvermorning
sadbadpsychogirl

sadbadpsychogirl

sonofabitch
May 29, 2020
i too feel like my death is long overdue, if i'm lucky i'm looking at sometime this month...

• Hugs
Reactions: KleinerWolf
E

EmptyManForever

My wings were cut and now I can fly no more!
Oct 3, 2020
My failed ctb caused some parts of my brain to function non properly,
It happened to me too after my failed hanging attempts,like i also cant think properly anymore, its almost like i have no thought process as well.

I lose everything too and w/o ctb xD... With a depression the brains becomes a shit eventually
Its not depression, it happened to me too with my failed ctb attempt as well, i think the brain chemistry changed during my failed attempt of hanging myself

• Hugs
Reactions: KleinerWolf
I

itachi of death

Student
Aug 17, 2020
I lose everything too and w/o ctb xD... With a depression the brains becomes a shit eventually.. depression eats brains, you lose so much neurons and their connections with each other it becomes hard to do basic things:}
Very true,very well spoken idk I just have a self-hatred thing going on i suppose
It happened to me too after my failed hanging attempts,like i also cant think properly anymore, its almost like l.
It makes it hard for me to do certain tasks idk it just makes my life hell,and myself hatred doesn't help anything, but I hate to hear someone else going through the similar pains as i.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: KleinerWolf and EmptyManForever