Styg

Styg

Get to the next screen
Nov 11, 2023
My whole life, I've felt like I've been doomed. Nothing has ever gone right for me, no matter how hard I try. Something always comes along and ends up destroying my happiness, and now it appears there's nothing else to be done.

I can't stop thinking about reincarnation. I've always seen myself as agnostic, and have tried to approach life from a perspective of rationality, but I just keep hoping that there's something more beyond this. If this life is all we have, then that is just so cosmically unfair for all of us that are suffering. I'm desperate for another shot: I just want to be someone else; anyone, anywhere, I don't care. I'd do anything for a second chance.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: cancerline polache, noname123, MatrixPrisoner and 1 other person
MythicalGriff

MythicalGriff

Nov 14, 2023
I'm in the exact same boat as you man. I always feel hopeless, because no matter how hard I try to get better, I end up disappointing everyone. I don't believe in God or the afterlife, but I hope I'm wrong. And I hope if there is a God, they will be merciful. I don't want to die, but I feel like I'm being pushed into a corner, and that it's already too late.

You're not alone <3

• Hugs
Reactions: cancerline polache