Surai

Surai

Mar 26, 2024
I wish I had a ghost/phantom friend who was always there like a friend that was somehow attached to my soul, to give me comfort and make me laugh and share my thoughts with. This feeling that the bond would be so close that if I had to kill myself to be with them I would have done so already. That perfect friend, I imagine like a projection would come out that only I could see that we would experience life together and they would share their thoughts as much as I would share to them and we would be bonded close because physicaly or spiritualy we would be close sharing each others thoughts and experiences,me being the vessel carrying us both together on this journey we call life.

But I get off my phone and look up and no one is there. and I am hit with reality, that I have no one and all I have is to imagine and get lost in the feeling of a thought.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: juna, Gangrel, Guy089001 and 1 other person
G

Guy089001

Apr 23, 2024
I remember being in that mindframe a good few years ago - considered Tulpa creation. That was right before everything got much worse, personally. I understand. The loneliness is something else entirely.

Edit: if you'd like to talk at all, I'm here. I've nothing to lose at this point, truly. I'd be glad to talk if you want to. I'd fight through who knows what to be there for myself then, and knowing you're there -- nobody deserves to be there alone.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Surai
Gangrel

Gangrel

Experienced
Jul 25, 2024
I wish I had a ghost/phantom friend who was always there like a friend that was somehow attached to my soul, to give me comfort and make me laugh and share my thoughts with. This feeling that the bond would be so close that if I had to kill myself to be with them I would have done so already. That perfect friend, I imagine like a projection would come out that only I could see that we would experience life together and they would share their thoughts as much as I would share to them and we would be bonded close because physicaly or spiritualy we would be close sharing each others thoughts and experiences,me being the vessel carrying us both together on this journey we call life.

But I get off my phone and look up and no one is there. and I am hit with reality, that I have no one and all I have is to imagine and get lost in the feeling of a thought.
that is actually a very conforting thing to imagine, i wish i had that too đź«‚

• Hugs
Reactions: Surai