sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
I wish I could've been a fictional character or something. It would've been so nice to not physically exist. I hate having to be a human being.

I also wish that I could've been a star or constellation. I just hate being a person.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rocinante and avaruus
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
i wish i had infinite computing power so i can create the things i want to like my own universe but instead we are intellectually repressed by the very slow speed of light if nothing can ever travel faster than the speed of light then we are stuck in the slow lane forever

Reactions: Foreverix and sserafim
SilentSadness

SilentSadness

Vultures circle overhead
Feb 28, 2023
Sadly, we cannot change who we are, and any attempt to do that just seems to result in pain. If someone is in a situation of suffering, all they can do is accept it. Not that many people care, anyway.

Reactions: Foreverix and sserafim
Foreverix

Foreverix

Aeternum Vale
Sep 18, 2023
Or you could be a light being. It's in your username after all. 🤔

We can't change who we are, indeed. But sometimes imagination can be a brief respite and escape from the physical body some of us wish never came into existence in the first place. The same one we hope to end.

Creation of, or escape to, fictional worlds or possibilities seems to be a natural response to suffering and general disillusionment with physical existence.

Reactions: sserafim
avaruus

avaruus

loser · gone very soon
Aug 17, 2022
Me too. Living in a fictional world where you are the main character, surrounded by plot armor.
Even your loved ones deaths would has to be in some way beneficial for you, otherwise it would be bad writing.
Also happy ending almost guaranteed.

Reactions: sserafim