S

suicidal flapper

Student
Jul 15, 2023
I so desperately wish I could. To fix everything that wronged me and navigate through it all. I'm trapped now. Everyone my age grew up and are out there living while I stayed stuck in a lonely dark house miserable and alone for over a decade. Due to being transgender I'm right back home trying to save up for a surgery that's going to take away my entire savings so funn

I could've had a good life. It was all ruined

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Aim, Forever Sleep, Sannti and 2 others
edu0z

edu0z

carried away by a moonlight shadow
Aug 25, 2021
I apologize if my question is insensitive, I'm just curious if you want to talk about it: Do you regret being trans?

S

suicidal flapper

Student
Jul 15, 2023
I apologize if my question is insensitive, I'm just curious if you want to talk about it: Do you regret being trans?
I hate being trans but I can't really regret it because it was never a choice. Though I very much so hate it

• Hugs
Reactions: edu0z
edu0z

edu0z

carried away by a moonlight shadow
Aug 25, 2021
I hate being trans but I can't really regret it because it was never a choice. Though I very much so hate it
you wish you had been born a different sex then.

Ampsvx123

Ampsvx123

Student
Jul 10, 2018
What good would that do, time would pass and you would find urself on ur deathbed full of pain and misery, unable to remember the good of ur pointless alternate life. You desire too little to be happy.

S

suicidal flapper

Student
Jul 15, 2023
What good would that do, time would pass and you would find urself on ur deathbed full of pain and misery, unable to remember the good of ur pointless alternate life. You desire too little to be happy.
If I could redo life then I wouldn't mind death as much. I also don't like how you're calling this pointless. It would mean the entire world for me to actually have a life that wasn't this fucking painful. Maybe you don't want that and I'm sorry mere existence is this cruel for you. Trust me I really do but this feels like an insult to me to call it pointless. I come here to vent and accept my mortality. Not feel worse

Last edited: