e1usiv

e1usiv

Oct 16, 2024
i don't even know where to start. i'm sorry if this is long and all over the place. i just want it all to end so badly. i'm tired of trying to convince myself things will get better when it's always been this way and it's just getting worse. it's too overwhelming to deal with now. i broke down in the middle of my shift last week and my panic attacks have been getting worse. it's so hard to do schoolwork now and being in college makes me want to die even more i hate it so much. i feel so pathetic. i just can't stop thinking about how much i want to die. my life feels like a waste and i don't know what to do anymore. my usual coping mechanisms aren't working anymore and i feel myself falling into this dark hole which scares me because i don't want to do anything ill regret but i feel so hopeless.

• Hugs
Reactions: etherealspring, landslide2 and malevolentdiety
F

Flippintogo

Sep 18, 2024
I so deeply relate to this. The sense of being trapped, of having no where to go.

Reactions: myusername890
landslide2

landslide2

Arcanist
May 6, 2024
i'm sorry you're in so much pain. it seems like you're under a lot of pressure and the burnout has really taken a toll on your mental health.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I also just wish to be gone as well, all I personally hope for is peace from all the suffering, I also just feel so tired of it all. But anyway I wish you the best.

• Love
I

iwantoutx

Oct 17, 2024
i don't even know where to start. i'm sorry if this is long and all over the place. i just want it all to end so badly. i'm tired of trying to convince myself things will get better when it's always been this way and it's just getting worse. it's too overwhelming to deal with now. i broke down in the middle of my shift last week and my panic attacks have been getting worse. it's so hard to do schoolwork now and being in college makes me want to die even more i hate it so much. i feel so pathetic. i just can't stop thinking about how much i want to die. my life feels like a waste and i don't know what to do anymore. my usual coping mechanisms aren't working anymore and i feel myself falling into this dark hole which scares me because i don't want to do anything ill regret but i feel so hopeless.
I feel you. I just can't care about anything anymore, and I hate being trapped here...