Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
My one regret in my life is that I loved the wrong people. People who abused me in every way. I received nothing in return. No love, caring ... It amazes me that people are so hurtful. I don't belong in this world. It's filled with people who are hurtful, physically, mentally and emotionally. No reason to stay

• Hugs
Reactions: dejadoom, qsocdu, Dandy88 and 1 other person
D

Dandy88

May 29, 2023
I lost one of my best friend a couple days ago because I have feelings for her..
The suffer from love can be so fucking painful..

• Hugs
Reactions: UtopianSoliloquies
Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
I lost one of my best friend a couple days ago because I have feelings for her..
I agree. Losing someone you love is sometimes unbearable. I am so sorry for your pain. Sending you lots of hugs

• Love
Reactions: Dandy88
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's really horrible how many humans just create more suffering, humans are the worst species to me, I certainly don't believe they can be relied on.

Reactions: Lydia12
wildflowers1996

wildflowers1996

Mage
Oct 14, 2023
I wish you had had more love and happier experiences I'm so sorry

B

brokeandbroken

Enlightened
Apr 18, 2023
My one regret in my life is that I loved the wrong people. People who abused me in every way. I received nothing in return. No love, caring ... It amazes me that people are so hurtful. I don't belong in this world. It's filled with people who are hurtful, physically, mentally and emotionally. No reason to stay
I think we are taught people are generally good when few are... I think most are self absorbed. Maybe there's some that have been so beaten down by life that they can not be but... I think that's a stretch to assume that being tje principal cause. Most of it is their own doing as well... Simply put I think everyone wants to be loved very few care to reciprocate. Hell that extends to families as well. How many people have kids so they have unconditional love without having to do shit. Bottom line I think people generally are just awful.

Edit: before everyone scoffs and says but I'm sure you are broke. Yep you are probably right. After trying to help and heal people being robbed of everything including my dignity I am just as bad probably worse then the vast majority of people.

ManByTheRiver

ManByTheRiver

Bliss
Oct 19, 2023
I lost my best friend in the same way a year and 20 days ago. I have thought about her every day since. It does fade, but it doesn't go away. I hope you can process it better than I did back then.

• Love
Reactions: Dandy88