Deleted member 22624

Deleted member 22624

One foot in the grave
Oct 7, 2020
I'm planning I'll be gone in 10 years or less. That should be plenty of time, but how on earth could I don't. I just worry most that she'll end up with yet another abusive partner once I'm gone. She deserves better than me, could I really help her find a good guy? Has anyone else thought about this?

• Hugs
Reactions: DoNotLet2
DoNotLet2

DoNotLet2

Wizard
Oct 14, 2019
Gosh it must sucks you are a great boyfriend (or girlfriend I'm not sure of your gender).
I don't have much experience in relationships and the only advice I can think of is talk to her. Say that she is worthy and if somebody is treating her badly she should tell them to get out. That she should spend time only with people who respect her. But yeah I know nothing.

Reactions: Deleted member 22624
S

SuicidallyCurious

Enlightened
Dec 20, 2020
Hmmmm. This is a difficult one

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
I just worry most that she'll end up with yet another abusive partner once I'm gone. She deserves better than me, could I really help her find a good guy?
How would you find her a good guy when you are still with her? Do you mean bring home a guy and introduce them, and say to her I'm leaving but here is my replacement? How would that help her? There is no guarantee that any guy you find for her wouldn't become abusive. There is no way to tell in advance.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Deleted member 22624 and sadworld
S

SuicidallyCurious

Enlightened
Dec 20, 2020
If you want to find her a hot young stud for LTR I know a way you could make it work but it would cost money. But method could be basically foolproof. And no I don't mean hire cheap prostitute or something you could get someone legit

Deleted member 22624

Deleted member 22624

One foot in the grave
Oct 7, 2020
Thanks guys. I'm stuck at the gate on this one, I should let her go so she can move on but I'm probably too selfish for that, not that I'd fight it. Losing her would be very hard though. Maybe I can try to encourage her to make male friends, and go that route, so not only would she have options but friends as well to help her if she does start heading for a bad relationship

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
Maybe I can try to encourage her to make male friends, and go that route, so not only would she have options but friends as well to help her if she does start heading for a bad relationship
If you do that you will just hurt her emotions. It sounds like you want her to line up a replacement for you while you are still her significant other. If she did that, had a man on the side, wouldn't you be jealous?

Deleted member 22624

Deleted member 22624

One foot in the grave
Oct 7, 2020
If you do that you will just hurt her emotions. It sounds like you want her to line up a replacement for you while you are still her significant other. If she did that, had a man on the side, wouldn't you be jealous?
God yeah I'd hate it. I deserve what I get, I guess