• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

m1dn1ghtmyst3ry

m1dn1ghtmyst3ry

๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ด๐“ฎ ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ธ ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“ณ๐“พ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐“ฝ
Feb 20, 2024
Today was a good day, until the end of the day and my mom comes home and needs something to bitch about. She started yelling at everyone saying one of us (me or my sibling) got into some of her shit or something when we never did and blaming everything on us about it. She gets like this everyday. I already planned for this to be my ctb date, I really wanted to do it do today, since I had a good day also plus this happening I want to ctb more than I did when I woke up but I can't overcome SI or the anxiety and actually do it. I even walked up to the river where I live and desired to ctb there but left. I took some random expired pills that my dad had as well a couple days ago and nothing happened. No vomiting or anything. It seems like I only have the courage to take pills, I even inhaled household chemicals but nothing ever kills me. I don't really know what this post is, I'm just tired of everything in my life being shit I guess and needed to vent about different things all at once.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ash and danzk
danzk

danzk

Apr 27, 2023
I'm sorry this happened to you, I'm also in a similar situation and it seems like death never comes, living like this isn't good for anyone, I hope one day we can rest from all this shit.

Reactions: xBones
m1dn1ghtmyst3ry

m1dn1ghtmyst3ry

Feb 20, 2024
I'm sorry this happened to you, I'm also in a similar situation and it seems like death never comes, living like this isn't good for anyone, I hope one day we can rest from all this shit.
I hope so as well.

dinosavr

dinosavr

and if iโ€™m turning blue please donโ€™t save me ๐ŸŒ›
Dec 14, 2023
Maybe it's because deep down you know it won't kill you. No matter what you think you think, your mind subconsciously wants to finally get to be loved and cared by your own mother, who was supposed to love you the most since you were born and in reality she just continues to fail. Of course that's just what came to my mind, I don't know you and your family so I'm sorry if I misjudged you.
I'd suggest you look for some more reliable methods. But maybe before that, do you have any chance to cut her off, move out and try to find something better for yourself? After all, what makes SI way more acceptable is closure and making sure you've experienced everything you wanted to experience before dying. Including genuine love :(

m1dn1ghtmyst3ry

m1dn1ghtmyst3ry

Feb 20, 2024
Maybe it's because deep down you know it won't kill you. No matter what you think you think, your mind subconsciously wants to finally get to be loved and cared by your own mother, who was supposed to love you the most since you were born and in reality she just continues to fail. Of course that's just what came to my mind, I don't know you and your family so I'm sorry if I misjudged you.
I'd suggest you look for some more reliable methods. But maybe before that, do you have any chance to cut her off, move out and try to find something better for yourself? After all, what makes SI way more acceptable is closure and making sure you've experienced everything you wanted to experience before dying. Including genuine love :(
As of now I don't have any way to cut her off or move out, I have a job but it doesn't pay enough for an apartment. I plan on actually moving out with my sibling, possibly their friend as well since they also have family issues I think. It's also hard thinking of cutting my mom off completely, there's more to her story than what a single conversation can tell about and I know the things she does is not entirely her own fault, but from her own traumatic experiences as well and other factors. Other than that, I am actively researching about methods on here and other forums that I can find that openly is talking about it.

• Aww..
Reactions: dinosavr