sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
I wish I could enter a coma to escape the demands of life. Life is so tiring and exhausting, and I don't want to live it (especially adulthood and adulting). I hate the obligations and responsibilities that come with life. I also feel like I'm not ready for them.

I wish I could enter a coma and then eventually die. I just want a break from this existence, and to finally be able to rest. I wish I could sleep forever

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: my_name_is_mud, hopeisdead, hevlalab and 2 others
dmdmdm

dmdmdm

Student
Sep 20, 2023
How old are you? I'm 18 and beginning to feel the same way

C

ClownWorld2023

Arcanist
Sep 18, 2023
I wonder if an artificially-induced coma could be used for recovery purposes too. 🤔

sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
How old are you? I'm 18 and beginning to feel the same way
I'm 23 and I hate this time period of my life. I plan to ctb before 25 to never have to really become an adult. Adulthood is just so stressful and tiring. I never want to have to do adult things like work for a living or pay bills and taxes and stuff. I also feel like I'm not ready for or fit to enter adulthood. I honestly wish I ctb back when I was a teenager
I wonder if an artificially-induced coma could be used for recovery purposes too. 🤔
There's no recovery from having to become an adult and go through the motions of this hellish existence called life. There's no point in me having to live adulthood. I don't see a point in working for a living and having to do all the dumb shit adults have to do. I never even wanted to grow up in the first place. I don't want to have to enter the capitalist rat race and I'm not. I don't want to live another 2 years, let alone 60. I would hate to work my life away for the next 50 years. I've already lived enough for me, probably even too long imo. I've always planned to ctb before 25 so it's just a matter of time before I go.

Last edited:
Reactions: dmdmdm
dmdmdm

dmdmdm

Student
Sep 20, 2023
I feel the exact same way, I don't see myself being an adult at all. Cannot imagine myself working a boring full time job at all.

Reactions: sserafim
C

ClownWorld2023

Arcanist
Sep 18, 2023
I'm 23 and I hate this time period of my life. I plan to ctb before 25 to never have to really become an adult. Adulthood is just so stressful and tiring. I never want to have to do adult things like work for a living or pay bills and taxes and stuff. I also feel like I'm not ready for or fit to enter adulthood. I honestly wish I ctb back when I was a teenager

There's no recovery from having to become an adult and go through the motions of this hellish existence called life. There's no point in me having to live adulthood. I don't see a point in working for a living and having to do all the dumb shit adults have to do. I never even wanted to grow up in the first place. I don't want to have to enter the capitalist rat race and I'm not. I don't want to live another 2 years, let alone 60. I would hate to work my life away for the next 50 years. I've already lived enough for me, probably even too long imo. I've always planned to ctb before 25 so it's just a matter of time before I go.

If it feels the same as sleeping, I'd do it until there's no more benefit to be had.

But then again I have chronic insomnia.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's understandable wishing for that, existence is just an unnecessary burden where there is no relief from ourselves and our thoughts, there could never be any peace in existing. For me the only peace could ever lie in being completely unaware as after all one cannot suffer from the absence of everything.

Misery99

Misery99

Student
May 12, 2020
I wish I could enter a coma to escape the demands of life. Life is so tiring and exhausting, and I don't want to live it (especially adulthood and adulting). I hate the obligations and responsibilities that come with life. I also feel like I'm not ready for them.

I wish I could enter a coma and then eventually die. I just want a break from this existence, and to finally be able to rest. I wish I could sleep forever
Yeah...adult life is full of responsibilities and I'm not ready for them at all.