kindawannacrylol

kindawannacrylol

Student
Jan 13, 2021
I'm not sure i want to die, I do know that I wish I had never existed, I want to stop existing, I hate the earth I hate this life, I hate relationships and sex and work and people and the addiction of tv and music and books i hate friends and family because i love them so much i hate everything about this life, but i'm so attached i don't want to die. Everything feels pointless and i feel like i'm dragging myself through life. If i was never thought of in the beginning, never cursed to exist, it would've been so much better

• Hugs
Reactions: VivantMort and Dead Meat
noalarms

noalarms

Jun 18, 2022
If you have the option to become a recluse/hikikomori, maybe try that. It's sort of a test-run for suicide, as you basically disappear from everyone else's lives while living a life of mindless pleasure and consumption, without the stress of daily tasks, work or worrying about your future. a couple of months in a room by oneself might help you answer some of the questions you have. (Obviously this isn't an option if your parents are unwilling).

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wish that I never existed as well, as to never exist means to never suffer. Life is completely unnecessary, we were all perfectly fine not existing until we were forced to live. I think that it is horrifying that life is even a thing in the first place. If only there was a way to just disappear, that is all I want as it would mean that I would not have to go through the process of planning ctb.

G

GreenTree

Mage
Jun 1, 2020
Yes I wish I was never born. We are the unlucky few. I think 99.9 % of the world are not suicidal and clinically depressed. They may not be happy but are functioning and not stumbling through life. About 10% are totally happy, content and enjoying the beauty of life. Because there is beauty. We all strive for that but some of us mess up and end up in distress every second. Shame there is no handbook guide to a fruitful life. Bloody predictive text.