• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Zer0

Zer0

Nem sempre se pode ser Deus
Sep 14, 2018
Everytime i'm feeling depressed i feel pressure behind my eyes and want to cry but i just can't. Crying seems like a relief i'm not allowed to get, i'm stuck with wanting to kill myself listening to songs that makes me sadder.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4288, Baskol1 and Beautifulletdown
Beautifulletdown

Beautifulletdown

Brightburn
Jul 6, 2019
Everytime i'm feeling depressed i feel pressure behind my eyes and want to cry but i just can't. Crying seems like a relief i'm not allowed to get, i'm stuck with wanting to kill myself listening to songs that makes me sadder.

I'm sorry. Maybe it's just me but I cry and in the end it doesn't make me feel better. They say to let it out but it does change the hopelessness and despair I feel.

Reactions: Zer0
Zer0

Zer0

Nem sempre se pode ser Deus
Sep 14, 2018
I'm sorry. Maybe it's just me but I cry and in the end it doesn't make me feel better. They say to let it out but it does change the hopelessness and despair I feel.
Idk, for me is hard to have something wanting to go out but not being able to. I could say it is like when i'm depressed and want to open up with someone but there is no one around so i just keep it to myself.

• Hugs
Reactions: Baskol1 and Beautifulletdown
Deleted member 4288

Deleted member 4288

So much pain...
Dec 3, 2018
This is the most relatable thing I've read in a year

Reactions: Zer0