feder

feder

I'm more scarred more scarred than my wrist is.
Apr 13, 2023
The last few years I have been thinking about ctb actively. And this week suddenly my brain told me: Enough talk maybe go through with it finally.
And I understood that the only reason I'm still alive is because of my friends and family, I don't want them to feel pain because of me I don't want them to feel they failed to raise me or thta it's somehow their fault. I could leave a note saying all that but I doubt it will do much. I just wish everyone forgot about my existence so I can go peacefully

• Hugs
Reactions: expiredfckmeat, liffey, thecolourgold and 5 others
jigsaw_falling

jigsaw_falling

if there’s an afterlife i’ll be pissed
Jan 25, 2023
i relate so much. i've thought about completely isolating myself from friends, making them hate me, and same for my family. having to feel so guilty about hurting those you love is just another awful layer on top of everything, and makes figuring out what to do exhausting.

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep and feder
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's very much understandable just wishing to be forgotten about, I see such a thing as being ideal. I would ideally want it to be like I never existed here at all, I would never wish for my insignificant existence to be remembered, it's not worth remembering.

Reactions: feder