Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
I wish the system took me seriously, I'm on the bring of ctb because of my dysphoria but my appointment to only speak about my issue is only next month..it's not very long considering the waiting time is usually many months but for me it's crucial and idk if I'll even be alive till me appointment. I really hate to abuse stuff this way, like..take me in rn or I'll kill my self-sort of thing but I mean it..I seriously can't take this shit anymore. I hate myself so bad

• Hugs
Reactions: MiserableBastard1995, Miss_Takes and BitterlyAlive_
BitterlyAlive_

BitterlyAlive_

-
Dec 8, 2020
Sounds awful. There's no way you can get an earlier appointment? Sometimes if you call the office and explain the urgency (maybe cry a bit lmao) they'll try to find a spot for you.

• Hugs
Reactions: Nymph
Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
Sounds awful. There's no way you can get an earlier appointment? Sometimes if you call the office and explain the urgency (maybe cry a bit lmao) they'll try to find a spot for you.
I guess that's a good idea but I asked my mom to make the appointments because I have phone anxiety and I might just have a panic attack and not get any info across. I also emailed one doctor to make an appointment and she was really rude and straight up just said "sorry, no" and done, no explanation, nothing. Idk if she was transphobic or what but it was a really weird response from a doctor...

• Hugs
Reactions: BitterlyAlive_
BitterlyAlive_

BitterlyAlive_

-
Dec 8, 2020
I guess that's a good idea but I asked my mom to make the appointments because I have phone anxiety and I might just have a panic attack and not get any info across. I also emailed one doctor to make an appointment and she was really rude and straight up just said "sorry, no" and done, no explanation, nothing. Idk if she was transphobic or what but it was a really weird response from a doctor...
Well, that's rude. I guess you dodged a bullet.... :/

• Aww..
Reactions: MiserableBastard1995 and Nymph
LONE WOLF.

LONE WOLF.

PUNISHER.
Nov 4, 2020
I 100% agree with @Nymph, l too wish Doctors took us Seriously! For the past 5 year's l've been prescribed the only medication that has ever done me any good as far as my Mental health issues are concerned,but now he's decided that the best thing to do is too reduce the amount of tablet's l get a week! I mean is the Quack stupid or what? Currently refusing the Covid booster until he puts my script back to how it was!!!

• Hugs
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and Dead Meat