• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

YoungJijii

YoungJijii

Nov 15, 2022
I work at a gas station store and I wish a robber could come and threaten to kill me if I don't give them what they want. It would be nice to have that chance to die without me doing the actual unaliving.

• Hugs
Reactions: etherealspring and Joarga
No More Tears

No More Tears

Jul 26, 2024
I worked at a gas station in the late 80s, and with all the weirdos that came in at night, I'm surprised we were never robbed. I was suicidal then, and that would have been a great time to be wiped out.

Gangrel

Gangrel

Jul 25, 2024
I feel guilty for wanting that because i would go out as a victim of some sort and people would be sorry for me while doing the terrifying deed. Damn, the human brain really likes attention uh...

hxtel

hxtel

Hotel
Jul 29, 2024
I can relate to that alot mate. I go walks at night in the woods a lot in hopes I get stabbed or beaten to death like I actually enjoy going a walk knowing it could happen and my problems would be over and I don't have to go through the struggle with survival instant preventing suicide.

C

CantDoIt

Jul 18, 2024
I also relate to this. Totally agree that it's all a matter of wishing that it would just happen to you rather than you having to think too much about it.

qualityOV3Rquantity

qualityOV3Rquantity

Jul 27, 2024
I've thought about this too. I daydream about some event where I can save the day but die in the process, like pushing a pedestrian out of the way of an out of control truck and getting hit myself. Then I'll die as a badass hero and not a suicidal person haha