• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

migimortis

migimortis

Love It Or Waste It.
Jan 15, 2024
I've wasted my life. There's no one on this planet I hate more than myself. Every single opportunity I've ever had I've thrown away. Every relationship I've ever had I've sabotaged. I have nothing and no one, yet I continue to feel sorry for myself. How utterly fucking PATHETIC. I've done this to myself, I can't blame my parents, I can't even blame god, because I'M the fucking problem. ME. This WORTHLESS, PATHETIC sack of SHIT. Instead of overcoming my problems, I've learned to live with them. Instead of growing and evolving, I've just made ENDLESS excuses for why it's OK to remain the same, for why it's OK to be a pathetic piece of SHIT, and now my life has stagnated. Now I have nothing, nothing but contempt for myself, because I know how much I've fucked my life up. Because now I don't even have a life. But if I'm the problem, then I'm the solution - no one can save me but myself. I have nothing to lose anymore. Nothing. I can't allow my life to end this way, homeless, begging, starving to death on the streets. I had big dreams as a kid but I did absolutely nothing to pursue them. Nothing. Literally wasted away inside my room for years, hoping something would magically change, praying I would be saved. But I won't. I waited years, and years, and years, and years. But nothing improved. It only got worse. I fell further and further behind my peers, to the point I don't have peers anymore, I just have me. I've fucked my own life up so much that I've ended up on a suicide forum, scorning my own continued existence, and squandering whatever potential and fortune life has granted me.

Enough is enough. No more holding back. I am ready. My life begins now.

I WILL realize my potential.

I Will Succeed.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Zazacosta, raindrops, Praestat_Mori and 8 others
angelcircuit

angelcircuit

"I feel like I can do... just about anything."
Feb 23, 2023
I'm never on the recovery forums, usually on the other one... but posts like this make me want to get better too. You are an inspiration. I sincerely hope things work out for you, and you got this!! YOU WILL SUCCEED YEAAAA 💪💪

• Love
Reactions: OccasionalVisitor and soulkitty
etherealgoddess

etherealgoddess

perseverance is inevitable success
Dec 8, 2022
I've wasted my life. There's no one on this planet I hate more than myself. Every single opportunity I've ever had I've thrown away. Every relationship I've ever had I've sabotaged. I have nothing and no one, yet I continue to feel sorry for myself. How utterly fucking PATHETIC. I've done this to myself, I can't blame my parents, I can't even blame god, because I'M the fucking problem. ME. This WORTHLESS, PATHETIC sack of SHIT. Instead of overcoming my problems, I've learned to live with them. Instead of growing and evolving, I've just made ENDLESS excuses for why it's OK to remain the same, for why it's OK to be a pathetic piece of SHIT, and now my life has stagnated. Now I have nothing, nothing but contempt for myself, because I know how much I've fucked my life up. Because now I don't even have a life. But if I'm the problem, then I'm the solution - no one can save me but myself. I have nothing to lose anymore. Nothing. I can't allow my life to end this way, homeless, begging, starving to death on the streets. I had big dreams as a kid but I did absolutely nothing to pursue them. Nothing. Literally wasted away inside my room for years, hoping something would magically change, praying I would be saved. But I won't. I waited years, and years, and years, and years. But nothing improved. It only got worse. I fell further and further behind my peers, to the point I don't have peers anymore, I just have me. I've fucked my own life up so much that I've ended up on a suicide forum, scorning my own continued existence, and squandering whatever potential and fortune life has granted me.

I Will Succeed.

If you put your mind to it, I believe in you. Remember there is always time to fix your life. Lots of love to you.

neverLoved

neverLoved

May 4, 2024

I Will Succeed.

Lovely to see that someone found light which they want to pursue. I can resonate with a lot of this but one I always do is being too hard on myself. It is easier for me to give advice than actually do it myself but be gentle with yourself and take small steps.

At the end of the day it is about consistency, so celebrate every step you take.

I wish you the best, you can do it!

L

LaughingGoat

Mage
Apr 11, 2024
Awesome, great attitude to have in order to create change for yourself. Feel free to reach out if you are looking for any help on steps to develop a goal plan.

m4rius

m4rius

Dec 23, 2022
In case you come back and read this:

I resonate with this thread so much, my guy. I especially love the linked Broly vid haha.

I hope that feeling sticks with you and is able to give out antidepressant effects for as long as possible.

I remember you describing yourself as overly sensitive, in which I also relate to. This may be related to mood swings, but if you're getting an upswing I highly recommend having a plan with it so that you can use the energy productively and not wasted. There's too many times where I'd mentally masturbate and not get to work. If you got many plans to try out to fix your shit, your chances are of course going to be exponentially higher in making actual progress.

Depending on how desperate you are, there's a potential solution for people like us. It's a brain procedure. PM me if you're interested in learning something new.

Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020

I Will Succeed.

Being determined to change things is the best possible first step towards actually changing things. Forget about your past. You can't change it, and it's irrelevant now. But you can build a future for yourself.
Good luck.

• Love
Reactions: Zazacosta
raindrops

raindrops

Someday, eventually
Mar 29, 2020

I Will Succeed.

MY HEART
I HAVE BUTTERFLIES
I JUST MADE A POST SAYING ABOUT HOW "I WILL"
THIS IS A GOOD DAY
I ONLY JUST CLICKED THIS

WE WILL DO THIS!!!!!!!!

• Hugs
Reactions: soulkitty
statue

statue

May 18, 2024
YES.

We may fall, we may stumble but we will get the fuck up again and keep trying.

LET'S DO THIS.