• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Baskol1

Baskol1

No life, no problems
Aug 11, 2019
I will probably soon kill myself. Probably as soon as i turn 20 so in 9 days. Maybe some days or months after that. But probably before 2020. Because life is just unbearable. My life is extreme boring, and i have chronical pain, horrible anxiety, im autistic too. I never had a job, and im unemployed. I have no future either. Yes my parents would probably be sad. But i cant just take it anymore, and every day is pure torture. I will probably kill myself by jumping. Is jumping Off great heights a good method?

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: namemanthedeadman, Donewith_, 21Neberg and 7 others
Dawn0071111

Dawn0071111

Hungry Ghost
Dec 9, 2018
Hi hun,

I know how you feel. This is a site where people explore methods and try to choose what they feel is best. I am so sorry you are in such pain and feel like there is no hope left. I'm twice your age and feel the same way. There are so many who will try to tell you that because you are 20, that you are too young that you have your whole life ahead of you blah blah blah.... but honey only you know your pain.

All I can say is if you really feel like you have given it your all. That there is nothing that can help or evlivate your suffering, then find comfort, and support as you explore and choose a way to CBT.

If I could wave a magic wand and take all your pain away I would.......

Huggz

• Aww..
Reactions: Glitch, Ἡγησίας, Fragile and 3 others
Baskol1

Baskol1

No life, no problems
Aug 11, 2019
Hi hun,

I know how you feel. This is a site where people explore methods and try to choose what they feel is best. I am so sorry you are in such pain and feel like there is no hope left. I'm twice your age and feel the same way. There are so many who will try to tell you that because you are 20, that you are too young that you have your whole life ahead of you blah blah blah.... but honey only you know your pain.

All I can say is if you really feel like you have given it your all. That there is nothing that can help or evlivate your suffering, then find comfort, and support as you explore and choose a way to CBT.

If I could wave a magic wand and take all your pain away I would.......

Huggz

And if i survive, Well then i survive and try to Find another method. When i End up in a vegetative state, Well that would be bad, but unlikely.

Dawn0071111

Dawn0071111

Hungry Ghost
Dec 9, 2018
And if i survive, Well then i survive and try to Find another method. When i End up in a vegetative state, Well that would be bad, but unlikely.

I survived my attempt and walked away unharmed which was a miracle. That is the main fear of many here to do an attempt and have it cause permanant damage. i don't wish that for you hun. I'm sure as you explore things the right thing will come to you.....

Baskol1

Baskol1

No life, no problems
Aug 11, 2019
I survived my attempt and walked away unharmed which was a miracle. That is the main fear of many here to do an attempt and have it cause permanant damage. i don't wish that for you hun. I'm sure as you explore things the right thing will come to you.....

Im not scared anymore, just want to die. And i will. Not today, no but in a few days, maybe months.

Reactions: andy69
J

JoeFailure

Mage
Apr 29, 2019
I can't speak for your chronic pain...but your life or future aren't over from a work perspective. You're only going to be 20.m

Feel free to PM me if you want help trying to find work, I'm on the spectrum myself so I understand some of the battle and how I would have done things at that age if I had known about it then.

Reactions: Lookingforabus and DeathImminent
Alec

Alec

Wizard
Apr 22, 2019
Look up SN(Sodium Nitrite) and N(Nembutal) here in the threads. I think these methods are less painful than jumping and more peaceful, plus I hear that if you are rescued from SN the effects reverse themselves without any permanent damage, but I'm not an expert though, try to find out more here on this site, they have lots of great information. Love you, and I know how you feel, I'm 22 and never had a job either. My anxiety kills me literally (except not literally and I guess that's unfortunate lol)

mathieu

mathieu

Enlightened
Jun 5, 2019
Jumping takes a lot of courage. It's hard to overcome your survival instincts. Sorry to hear of your pain.

• Hugs
Reactions: Baskol1