spiderwbs

spiderwbs

Nov 7, 2023
I will never be good enough for anyone, I hate myself so much that I can never think of anything else. I hate myself a lot. I'm so tired of EVERYTHING. I'm tired of living, trying hard, and doing the same routines every day...... when will it ever get better? I've been getting help for the past 7 years. let's face it, I say I get better, and I have, but it goes back into this cycle of hatred and depression. I can never understand why. I have intense mood swings and I have intense depressed thoughts, I will never get better. Stupid fucking medicine doesn't even help at all. I wanna disappear.

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep, NeedAnEscape, LoiteringClouds and 2 others
huinita

huinita

Nov 22, 2023
I will never be good enough for anyone, I hate myself so much that I can never think of anything else. I hate myself a lot. I'm so tired of EVERYTHING. I'm tired of living, trying hard, and doing the same routines every day...... when will it ever get better? I've been getting help for the past 7 years. let's face it, I say I get better, and I have, but it goes back into this cycle of hatred and depression. I can never understand why. I have intense mood swings and I have intense depressed thoughts, I will never get better. Stupid fucking medicine doesn't even help at all. I wanna disappear.
Do you have any addictions?