StolenLife

StolenLife

Warlock
Sep 19, 2022
I suck but it's the only goal I ever worked for and I can't let go. Right now I'm on leave of absence but I can still take some subjects. I want to transfer to a different med school but they probably won't accept me if I don't pass these subjects. I can't study due to meds, misophonia and group therapy which is in a different town so I have to travel. What I'm actually good at isn't profitable and I can't change the world in any way nor even get a job in my country or outside of it.

• Hugs
Reactions: Disappointered, Someone123, Ringo and 1 other person
F

freedomcalls

Student
Nov 9, 2022
šŸ˜“ for you have gotten into med school and come this far, you must be very intelligent- and your desire to study in this field suggest to me that you are a caring and compassionate person who wants to make a difference in the world

The struggles you are going through can help you become a more compassionate physician.

Is there someone in the school you can reach out to and ask for support? I'm sure that they will have some form of pastoral care or an option to retake / defer if you need to

• Love
Reactions: locked*n*loaded and DeathBecomesMe_2021
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That sounds stressful and overwhelming what you have to experience, this life really does just seem to be endless problems and I believe that being here can certainly be so tiring for many in this world but I wish you the best.

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
I agree with the other poster who suggested reaching out to someone at your med school. There are usually all kind of counselors and mentors there to help you get on track. If you got into med school, as was already said, you have to have something special about you. They don't just take anyone. Just by reaching out to others and searching for some answers to your problems may lead to other doors being opened that you didn't even think about that may be able to make things more manageable for you.

Reactions: freedomcalls
Jason Steele

Jason Steele

Merry Christmas!
Nov 22, 2022
I tried to enter med school but the requirements and dedication was something I couldn't handle.