• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

suu

Sep 13, 2020
I don't know how and what methods.. I need help. Will rope 100% help me? do I need a thick rope or thin? or should i go for pills? fuck I don't knowewww I just want to do it as soon as I get the chance. I just need the methods, help pls

• Aww..
Reactions: remington203
remington203

remington203

too chicken to shoot myself so i'm hanging
Oct 18, 2020
I don't know how and what methods.. I need help. Will rope 100% help me? do I need a thick rope or thin? or should i go for pills? fuck I don't knowewww I just want to do it as soon as I get the chance. I just need the methods, help pls
All the hanging resources are compiled here:

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/how-to-hang-yourself.1183/

Reactions: Metalhead and MiseryLovesMyCompany
Rue89

Rue89

Visionary
Feb 10, 2020
Pill OD more than likely won't work.

• Hugs
Reactions: Meditation guide, Wayfaerer, NegativeSymptoms and 3 others
sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/suicide-resource-compilation.3/
You might find something there.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Metalhead, remington203 and 1 other person
OrdinaryDay

OrdinaryDay

Hollow
Dec 6, 2019
There got to be a legitimate guide on hanging somewhere down the line of all threads. Good lucky luck

S

suu

Sep 13, 2020
I don't know if I'm having suicidal thoughts or suicidal feelings, I'm completely powerless and I don't know what to do about it.

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
I don't know if I'm having suicidal thoughts or suicidal feelings, I'm completely powerless and I don't know what to do about it.

But, respectfully, not to define you for yourself, you're not completely powerless. You found this site. You have the ability to open links people gave you. That doesn't mean that suicide will be your choice, I'm not trying to push you in that direction. There's also the recovery forum and there is a resource page pinned at the top. You do have some power.

What would you like to be your next step? It doesn't even necessarily have to do with a choice to suicide or not. Just, what do you suggest next?

Reactions: justpeachy