leavingthesoultrap

leavingthesoultrap

(ᴗ_ ᴗ。)
Nov 25, 2023
It just seems inevitable.
I can't find a job that would pay a decent wage (living in Eastern Europe).
The jobs with better pay require night shifts and I am scared to do that because I don't drive. I would have to use public transport. I almost got sexually assaulted in the past and I have PTSD from that. I tried driving school and failed. On top of that I am autistic and interaction with people is difficult.
There's just no way forward for me.
I hate how everything is about money

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Dliena, annointed_towers, Hardcore_Henry and 6 others
Unknown21

Unknown21

?/?/2024
Apr 25, 2023
Very similar to my problems, good luck with your plans.

• Love
Reactions: leavingthesoultrap
leavingthesoultrap

leavingthesoultrap

(ᴗ_ ᴗ。)
Nov 25, 2023
Very similar to my problems, good luck with your plans.
Thanks. I know I am not the only one struggling financially.
This world is fucked

• Hugs
Reactions: Unknown21
Unknown21

Unknown21

?/?/2024
Apr 25, 2023
Thanks. I know I am not the only one struggling financially.
This world is fucked
Yeah you're so right at this point, for me i live in a third world country salaries here are real joke but its not the biggest problem/obstacle for me, the problem is that I am autistic, i can't hold a job for more than 2 months, my parents are assholes they don't give me any thing nor mony, I'm fucked up with depression and personality disorders and childhood trauma and i can't even get enough money to afford treatments.
I spent months in a shitty job that doesn't require interactions with people to just affort the basics of SN method (SN, meto, ibuprofen,booking a hotel room), and this job made me make sure of my incapability to keep going in this shit.

• Hugs
Reactions: Princess_Kitty and leavingthesoultrap
leavingthesoultrap

leavingthesoultrap

(ᴗ_ ᴗ。)
Nov 25, 2023
Yeah you're so right at this point, for me i live in a third world country salaries here are real joke but its not the biggest problem/obstacle for me, the problem is that I am autistic, i can't hold a job for more than 2 months, my parents are assholes they don't give me any thing nor mony, I'm fucked up with depression and personality disorders and childhood trauma and i can't even get enough money to afford treatments.
I spent months in a shitty job that doesn't require interactions with people to just affort the basics of SN method (SN, meto, ibuprofen,booking a hotel room), and this job made me make sure of my incapability to keep going in this shit.
I feel you. My family is middle class but I struggle because of autism and trauma. The longest I held down a job was 6 months I think. Always people problems. I was a good worker but couldn't play the workplace politics, smalltalks etc...

Unknown21

Unknown21

?/?/2024
Apr 25, 2023
Same, the longest i held down a job was 8 months max, poverty is one of the major factors leading to my ctb, for working I'm a careful person, i do my job as best as I can but people's manipulation/deception is what i couldn't bear at all, humans are very complicated psychologically. It's so hard for me as an autistic to get/understand them.

slightoverlooked

slightoverlooked

Experienced
Dec 27, 2023
hii ik u didnt ask for advice and pls ignore this if u dont want to hear any advice. have u thought about doing something that u can do in home office?

Princess_Kitty

Princess_Kitty

Lost kitty
Jan 4, 2024
I'm sorry, nobody should be treated like that. The world is an ugly place. I wish you the best of luck and hope you find peace 🕊️💜.

• Hugs
leavingthesoultrap

leavingthesoultrap

(ᴗ_ ᴗ。)
Nov 25, 2023
hii ik u didnt ask for advice and pls ignore this if u dont want to hear any advice. have u thought about doing something that u can do in home office?
No it's fine I don't mind advice.
I wish I could. But those jobs are really rare in my country.

slightoverlooked

slightoverlooked

Experienced
Dec 27, 2023
No it's fine I don't mind advice.
I wish I could. But those jobs are really rare in my country.
mhmm i understand :(( ik some ppl from turkey that worked home office for companies outside of their country. idk if that's an option for you and i understand ur tired of ur situation but i think its all worth a try and research! wishing you the best and i hope u can find a job that aligns well with you. its rlly tough for people like us out there :((

Reactions: leavingthesoultrap