M

MountainMan99

Jul 5, 2024
So guys... i am having lots of doubts about CTBing, i keep wondering that if take my SN at the last minute i will regret, that i will miss what i could still achieve in life if i don't commit suicide.

And think with so much doubts, even though my mind keeps pulling myself to thinking suicide would be worth it, i honestly don't think it would be. Not right now...

I am not crippled (no offense to those who might be) i just have suicidal thoughts, but i believe that if i persist and try to distract myself, and try to make new friends and get a girlfriend, my view about life might change..

Maybe this is my Survival Instinct talking and maybe things will not get better.

All i know is that if i end it know, sure, the pain might go away, but i will miss on many things that life has to offer, and i am not biased, i know that even though there is a lot of negative, there is also positive stuff in life.

And i realize that being on here constantly reading Goodbye Threads, and reading threads about people that truly feel like life sucks and suicide is the correct way out, it won't help me recover, or try at least.

But i am happy that there is a forum like this, because it gives suicidal people a place to vent freely, instead of wanting to vent with friends and family, but being afraid of judgement, because well, most people in real life don't care about our problems... yea i've noticed.

So if nobody cares about them, i have to be the one caring about myself and trying to recover.

I decided i will give it 1 year, i know it will be hard, i will probably be tempted to go back to a suicidal state. But i have to give it my best...

I have my SN and my meto secured in a safe, so if after 1 year i am not doing better, i will definitely CTB. But then i will know for sure things won't ever get better, as 1 year should be enough for me to recover.

So i truly hope to comeback here one day, and be able to say i recovered and that i will throw my SN away...

I think it would be good to become someone that can be a source of hope to those who are suicidal but don't wish to die, i desire to also help those people.

So wish me luck guys! I respect all of your decisions, because we all going out the same way, some sooner some later, but we will all meet someday i believe.

if anyone feels like, join me in this Challenge, give it a year, and message me if necessary.

Goodbye!

• Love
Reactions: sleepingrabbit, Praestat_Mori, i dont feel real. and 1 other person
C

CatLvr

Experienced
Aug 1, 2024
As everyone can see I just joined recently and have spent a lot of the last few days lurking and reading. I do have things to live for, but I have just as many reasons to crb, to be honest. I do not believe I am depressed. I do believe I am tired. And I am adamantly pro-choice.

All that said, I am catching myself spending less time here researching CTB and more and more time trying to lend an ear to folks who need someone to maybe give them a little encouragement than they get irl. Being here has shown me that maybe I am not as used up as I thought. So, like you, I'm gonna give it a little more time.

I am happy you feel like things can improve for you and my prayer is that you receive all the gifts of life you wish for, and more. ❤️❤️

Oh and I'm not sure I have been here long enough to be able to message anyone yet. 🤔

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
i dont feel real.

i dont feel real.

No more sense in this
Apr 13, 2024
1 year? Man, my father took 3 years to recover from depression. Give yourself more.

• Informative
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and CatLvr