Hans Voralberg

Hans Voralberg

Experienced
Nov 6, 2021
That's it i am ready i want you to be with me when i will be doing this so i will open a thread on this day i just want to talk with people when i will be attempting to not feel so much lonely.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: LADY007, Ecka-26, CloseFriendofCamus and 12 others
DrownFeather

DrownFeather

The proudest communist feather ever
Apr 7, 2022
It's your lucky day! Mine will be tomorrow

• Hugs
Reactions: CloseFriendofCamus, Ashu, not-2-b-the-answer and 2 others
D

DPJ187

Student
Apr 14, 2022
What a your method my friend. Have you done your research?

Reactions: Ashu and Starylain001
VikingHagstrom

VikingHagstrom

Sep 8, 2021
People who say i m gonna ctb on "x day" on this forum won t do it in 99% of cases, instead think about how to get better. Your cause is not lost at all, and you probably still want to live for some things, think about it

• Hmph!
Reactions: CloseFriendofCamus, Glowarm, Riddle and 1 other person
Crazy4u

Crazy4u

Enlightened
Sep 29, 2021
sorry to see you go. whether you ctb or not, i wish you the best

• Hugs
Reactions: CloseFriendofCamus, Ashu, not-2-b-the-answer and 2 others
Lalari!!

Lalari!!

Fantasy Princess
Apr 17, 2022
Wish you success in whatever decision you make. What is your method if I may ask?

• Hugs
Reactions: CloseFriendofCamus, Ashu, not-2-b-the-answer and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I'm sorry for all the suffering that has brought you to this point. I wish you the best in whatever happens, I hope you find relief from pain.

• Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and existcrisisactor
T

Then_Tomorrow_4099

Apr 20, 2022
godspeed

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: CloseFriendofCamus, Ashu, not-2-b-the-answer and 1 other person
Checkmate64

Checkmate64

i already feel dead
Mar 14, 2020
Good luck in whatever you decide to do. Remember it's also okay to change your mind at any point. 🫂

• Hugs
Reactions: Ashu, not-2-b-the-answer and Huntfish34
Hans Voralberg

Hans Voralberg

Experienced
Nov 6, 2021
People who say i m gonna ctb on "x day" on this forum won t do it in 99% of cases, instead think about how to get better. Your cause is not lost at all, and you probably still want to live for some things, think about it
Im not an attention seeker i just don't want to be alone during the process that will be maybe painfull as fuck and this is my perfect date because i will be alone for even 8 hours straight. I have alternative which is going by myself to psych ward and said to them with tears in my eyes i need hospitalization right now. I just don't want to be alone so i want to tell you date before if anyone want to chat with me
Im not capebale of independent fuctioning in society at this moment. Me head is mess till the point of no return. I can't even remember things properly because of pain sadness and insomnia. My existence is nightmare right now

I like your attitude VikingHangstorm i had the same as you long time age you are good human
What a your method my friend. Have you done your research?
Caffeine OD i know i may fail but i don't have anything to loose

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: LADY007, Cathy Ames and not-2-b-the-answer
Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
Im not an attention seeker i just don't want to be alone during the process that will be maybe painfull as fuck and this is my perfect date because i will be alone for even 8 hours straight. I have alternative which is going by myself to psych ward and said to them with tears in my eyes i need hospitalization right now. I just don't want to be alone so i want to tell you date before if anyone want to chat with me
Im not capebale of independent fuctioning in society at this moment. Me head is mess till the point of no return. I can't even remember things properly because of pain sadness and insomnia. My existence is nightmare right now

I like your attitude VikingHangstorm i had the same as you long time age you are good human

Have you tried being in the hospital before?

Reactions: Cathy Ames
Hans Voralberg

Hans Voralberg

Experienced
Nov 6, 2021
No and i literally thinking at this point of just going there as an alternative but psychiatry in my country is reall mess
I thinking about suicide since 12 over 10 years of pain sadness and sorrow. I can't stand it anymore
God now i know how infuriating is when someone try to back talkyou it is a completly shitty feeling

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: wljourney, Cathy Ames and not-2-b-the-answer
rationaltake

rationaltake

I'm rocking it - in another universe
Sep 28, 2021
I'm sorry you're in this position. Life is hell for so many of us.

I like your posts. You seem like you wish there was some help for you. I hope there is.

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and Huntfish34
D

DPJ187

Student
Apr 14, 2022
You wont be alone then mate. You will also feel no pressure or judgement, younjust somewhat you need to do to get through today. Personally indent think you are ready to CTB. Caffeine OD will be brutal to achieve and will be pretty unpleasant. Have you tried some weed? Try that and get yourself a game, not COD or anything like that, something relaxing. Whatever you decide we are here

• Love
Reactions: Ashu, not-2-b-the-answer and Hans Voralberg
Judy Garland

Judy Garland

HoHum
Mar 23, 2022
Please rethink your caffein OD method. It is VERY unpleasant. I tried to OD on caffeine pills when I was in my late 20s and I took about 60 or so pills at once. You will feel like you want to jump out of your own skin. You won't be able to sit still and you will honestly feel like you're going mad. This lasted for me almost two days. It's no fun at all. And of course, I survived. Please rethink your options.

• Wow
  • Aww..
Reactions: rationaltake, Ashu, not-2-b-the-answer and 2 others
Hans Voralberg

Hans Voralberg

Experienced
Nov 6, 2021
Please rethink your caffein OD method. It is VERY unpleasant. I tried to OD on caffeine pills when I was in my late 20s and I took about 60 or so pills at once. You will feel like you want to jump out of your own skin. You won't be able to sit still and you will honestly feel like you're going mad. This lasted for me almost two days. It's no fun at all. And of course, I survived. Please rethink your options.
I know it will be painfull i will be vomiting blood, shake, get a convulsions cold sweats, blurry vision even ringing in my ears. My kidneys can shut down. I will be yealling in pain like a wild animal and cry It will be from 4 to 6 hours agony. I hope i loose consciousness in between. I read evrything i can about it. It is never fun no matter what you use. I am fully conscious what i will expierience and i know i will be in tremendous pain and fear. The SI will kick in after drinking it. I know it all

H

headspin

Apr 8, 2022
That's it i am ready i want you to be with me when i will be doing this so i will open a thread on this day i just want to talk with people when i will be attempting to not feel so much lonely.
I plan on today...I am scared. I wish my life had not come to this.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Journeytoletgo, Cathy Ames, not-2-b-the-answer and 3 others
E

existcrisisactor

Apr 10, 2022
ok ill try to remember and keep an eye out just remember its ok whatever decision you ultimately make its always ok to stop last minute i am sorry for all the suffering that brought you to this point
I know it will be painfull i will be vomiting blood, shake, get a convulsions cold sweats, blurry vision even ringing in my ears. My kidneys can shut down. I will be yealling in pain like a wild animal and cry It will be from 4 to 6 hours agony. I hope i loose consciousness in between. I read evrything i can about it. It is never fun no matter what you use. I am fully conscious what i will expierience and i know i will be in tremendous pain and fear. The SI will kick in after drinking it. I know it all
are you sure you wanna go out that way there are more peaceful methods
are you sure you wanna go out that way there are more peaceful methods

Reactions: rationaltake, not-2-b-the-answer and Famous Last Words
Judy Garland

Judy Garland

HoHum
Mar 23, 2022
If you follow through this will be very scary. (I imagine any method is scary, as I get butterflies thinking of my day coming soon). It will take a long time for caffeine pills to do what you want them to and we're here to talk any time you want. If you go through with this use us to give you some peace.

• Love
Reactions: Hans Voralberg, Ashu, Cathy Ames and 1 other person
MatthewV3

MatthewV3

Student
Dec 15, 2021
I wish you good luck, I hope it will go well.

N

NoahJuan

Mar 5, 2022

A caffiene overdose is NOT a good way to go.

In the 1970s, my first attempt used theophyllin, which is very similar to caffeine.

Your heart will race, you will get severe anxiety/panic attack, and your blood pressure will shoot through the roof. Death will likely come from blood vessels in the brain rupturing when your blood pressure shoots up to high. You will literally be able to see and feel the veins in your face bulge.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: Cathy Ames