• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

drownll

drownll

Student
Jul 7, 2023
It's my last chance to get out of this fucking hellhole household, if i don't get accepted i will have to ctb
The problem is i don't know how, ideally partial but i'm not sure i can set it up, i'm almost never at home alone and anyway i don't want my mom to find my dead body inside her house
What should i do? Rent a hotel room? Or is there any other place where i can be in private for at least 30min?

OrphicEnd

OrphicEnd

ㅤㅤ‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎
Aug 24, 2023
The place of suicide is always delicate, the best is to arrange so that it is the emergency services that find your body. A hotel room that already has a bad reputation with an automatic message to the emergencies seems ideal.
But don't think about that until you have your results. Will you keep us informed?

mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
Why would the marines say no?
Fitness etc. Also if you are sucidal they won't take you or depressed. You are around ammunition.
make up your mind. What's more important.
looks like he's still alive as was seen last on here on Tuesday.

drownll

drownll

Student
Jul 7, 2023
Why would the marines say no?
Fitness etc. Also if you are sucidal they won't take you or depressed. You are around ammunition.
make up your mind. What's more important.
looks like he's still alive as was seen last on here on Tuesday.
Im afraid i either wont pass the physical tests or the psychology interview
I look relatively athletic but it's just appearance, im flaccid af i have a shit cardio and can only do about 4 pull ups. For the past 3 years and a half, almost everyday was spent sitting in a chair on the PC all day.
Even though im suicidal it's not existencial but directly linked to my shitty situation and environment, justly the marine would be an escape to this so i wont be depressed or far less.
Im still alive but i see your name crossed out, if you are not here anymore i hope youre at peace now.

Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
Does it have to be the marines? Would some other branch of the military be easier to get into?