Brew

Brew

Professional Jaywalker
Nov 8, 2021
This is the common reaction. Everytime, all we ever allow ourselves to think is sheltering us from everything and anyone. I cannot understand why anyone would alienate And isolate themselves on purpose.

Everytime I finally snap and must vomit an entire waterfall of emotions on top of somebody, I drown them. They have no other option than stay the fuck away from me, every single time I can't hold myself back enough. I can't mask.

I'm tired of hearing people coming near me, seeing things move from the corner of my eyes. I have never felt fear, only resentment, guilt, simply for being too much of an intruder among my own species. I am so tired of not feeling like belonging anywhere, and all the people that could understand me allow themselves to become unloving pricks who use their life stories as scapegoats. The exact kind of people who fucked up my perception of my own emotions to the point I need constant validation for my own reality.

Though one could say this is at least way better than constantly fucking joke about serious issues to the point even mentioning their name brings a stupid smile to half-brained motherfucking memers.
I cannot criticize how fucking sick the world and our society is without it being taken as a fucking joke. I wish God was real and was evil and would burn in Hell forever with every single one of us.

I say I WILL BE VULNERABLE. I WILL TALK ABOUT IT. I WILL, ALWAYS, LOOK FOR THE BEST IN DIFFERENT PEOPLE FOR AS LONG AS I FUCKING BREATHE. I WILL NOT ACT THE SAME WAY AS EVERY FUCKING SAMEY ASSHOLE WHO THINGS BEING HURT IS A PERMIT TO BE DISTANT, IT'S WHY EVERYONE KEEPS HURTING EACH OTHER! WHY DOESN'T NOBODY ELSE TALK ABOUT IT!?!?!?

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: wiltingorchid, ghost44, Forever Sleep and 1 other person