onlyanimalsaregood

onlyanimalsaregood

Unlovable 💔 Rest in peace CommitSudoku 🤍
Mar 11, 2022
I just want to share that I'm unemployed at the moment and I need to get a job as soon as possible because unfortunately I have bills to pay.

Today I had 0 desire to leave the house and go to the interviews, since I spend the day practically in bed, but after going I felt a little more excited.

I think it would also be good for me to have my head full so I don't think about the same shit 24/7.

I really need a miracle. Tomorrow I will have another one.

• Love
  • Hugs
  • Yay!
Reactions: Niko66, fiasco, Talvikki and 25 others
NoLightRemains

NoLightRemains

I found my light again. Namu Amida Butsu
Sep 26, 2021
I think occupying ones thoughts consistently with something like a job is an important step in recovery. That's awesome you were able to go do those interviews. I'm hoping for the best for you. :heart:

• Love
Reactions: Regen, Shadow Life, Susannah and 7 others
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
Hoping for the best for you. :hug:

• Love
Reactions: Susannah, newave3, whywere and 4 others
onlyanimalsaregood

onlyanimalsaregood

Mar 11, 2022
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: ConstantBattle, NoLightRemains, Susannah and 4 others
makethepainstop

makethepainstop

Visionary
Sep 16, 2022
I just want to share that I'm unemployed at the moment and I need to get a job as soon as possible because unfortunately I have bills to pay.

Today I had 0 desire to leave the house and go to the interviews, since I spend the day practically in bed, but after going I felt a little more excited.

I think it would also be good for me to have my head full so I don't think about the same shit 24/7.

I really need a miracle. Tomorrow I will have another one.
Yes, do get out! Interaction with others can be very good. To hear others, see others, this can be wonderful, even in a working environment!

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Susannah, whywere, Dead Meat and 2 others
Off The Air

Off The Air

Human
Nov 1, 2018
Very cool! Wish you the best!

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Susannah, whywere, Dead Meat and 1 other person
Dead Meat

Dead Meat

DOOMED
Oct 10, 2018
I'm wishing all the Luck in the world to you @onlyanimalsaregood that you get the desired position you want and everything turns out very positive for you, :hug: :heart::hug::heart:

• Love
Reactions: Talvikki, NoLightRemains, newave3 and 2 others
F

fiasco

Oct 14, 2022
Good luck 😊

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: onlyanimalsaregood, Dead Meat, newave3 and 1 other person
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
Fantastic and good luck. Any employer would be so lucky to have someone of your caliber. You will be outstanding, hands down.

Everything is going to be good and in fact I would not be surprised if you have to pick between both positions.

Walter

• Love
Reactions: onlyanimalsaregood, Dead Meat, newave3 and 1 other person
leeloosnow

leeloosnow

Warlock
Aug 28, 2022
That's awesome you were able to do that! I think a lot of folks don't understand being at "that place" where absolutely everything seems futile. It takes a lot to ignore the dark thoughts and do what's best for you, so, really happy for you.
I find that things snowball, sometimes. In either direction. Someone told me once (and this guy's a dick but occasionally parroted useful information) there's no other way to get something done except for to start. I try to apply that with mixed success. Don't wanna wash the dishes? Fine, maybe I wash two. Stuff like that.
I hope you get a fulfilling job where you're respected and happy. And that good stuff becomes more and more within reach.

• Love
Reactions: Regen, whywere, Dead Meat and 2 others
S

Shadow Life

Sep 4, 2022
Thank you so much ❤️ That means a lot to me. I'm trying to improve.

Thank you 🤗🙏🏻
"Trying to improve": it's the very effort and will to try and heal that is The Most Important thing in recovery - Keep Trying :heart: {I'm encouraged by you, for what it's worth]

• Love
Reactions: onlyanimalsaregood, ConstantBattle, whywere and 1 other person
lifeisadream

lifeisadream

One of life’s failures
Oct 3, 2022
Wishing you loads of luck with your interviews. You're doing something amazing & you'll be epic. Got my fingers crossed for you. Sending you loads of ❤️

• Love
Reactions: onlyanimalsaregood, whywere and Dead Meat
rationaltake

rationaltake

I'm rocking it - in another universe
Sep 28, 2021
I'm so pleased you managed to go to job interviews. I know things have been so hard for you lately. Job-hunting is difficult at the best of times. I hope you soon get a job and things get better for you. Hugs to you and your cat.

• Love
Reactions: onlyanimalsaregood, not-2-b-the-answer and whywere
onlyanimalsaregood

onlyanimalsaregood

Mar 11, 2022
Yes, do get out! Interaction with others can be very good. To hear others, see others, this can be wonderful, even in a working environment!
Yeah but It's difficult mainly because we tend to isolate ourselves and after a time like this it's difficult to get back to dealing with people.
Very cool! Wish you the best!
Thank you 🙏🏻
I'm wishing all the Luck in the world to you @onlyanimalsaregood that you get the desired position you want and everything turns out very positive for you, :hug: :heart::hug::heart:
Thank you so much for your kind words and support. I wish you the best as well ❤️🤗 You can pm me anytime.
Good luck 😊
Thanks ☺️
Fantastic and good luck. Any employer would be so lucky to have someone of your caliber. You will be outstanding, hands down.

Everything is going to be good and in fact I would not be surprised if you have to pick between both positions.

Walter
Hello Walter! How have you been? I missed you. You always have some sweet and supportive words to say and you always know how to choose the right words. I hope seeing you around here more often. The community definitely needs more people like you ❤️
That's awesome you were able to do that! I think a lot of folks don't understand being at "that place" where absolutely everything seems futile. It takes a lot to ignore the dark thoughts and do what's best for you, so, really happy for you.
I find that things snowball, sometimes. In either direction. Someone told me once (and this guy's a dick but occasionally parroted useful information) there's no other way to get something done except for to start. I try to apply that with mixed success. Don't wanna wash the dishes? Fine, maybe I wash two. Stuff like that.
I hope you get a fulfilling job where you're respected and happy. And that good stuff becomes more and more within reach.
Thank you so much, you're so kind 🙏🏻🤗 And I think your approach it's definitely good. We have to take one day at the time. It's really a process and it's definitely not easy. I wish you the best and you can pm me anytime.
"Trying to improve": it's the very effort and will to try and heal that is The Most Important thing in recovery - Keep Trying :heart: {I'm encouraged by you, for what it's worth]
Absolutely. It's a process and the most important thing is keep trying. I'm so happy to know that I encourage you to try the recovery. I really hope things get better for you and you can pm me anytime ❤️
Wishing you loads of luck with your interviews. You're doing something amazing & you'll be epic. Got my fingers crossed for you. Sending you loads of ❤️
Thank you so much ❤️❤️❤️ You're so kind. This community it's definitely amazing
I'm so pleased you managed to go to job interviews. I know things have been so hard for you lately. Job-hunting is difficult at the best of times. I hope you soon get a job and things get better for you. Hugs to you and your cat.
Hi friend 🤗 Thank you for your support ❤️ It has been definitely a hard time and job hunting is not easy at all, many times I had to push myself to just appear but I managed to do some how. My cat send you a meow 😽

Update:

Hey guys.

I hope things are going well/ok with you as much as possible.

I want to share with you that today I had a job proposal that made me excited so I already have a job, starting now in the next month 🤗

What a relief. Being an adult and having to pay bills when we barely get out of bed is really complicated.

I also hope to receive other proposals (I went to 6 interviews for 6 different places at the total) and on Monday I have a second interview with a company that I also liked and I think they will make me a proposal too so I will wait for these until I decide what to do and in that case what job to choose.

Thank you so much for all your support ❤️

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Pluto, Grav, makethepainstop and 3 others
Grav

Grav

Wizard
Jul 26, 2020
AWESOME!!!! Getting that "being a self sufficient adult" feeling is a big part of dealing with issues we all have, in my non-medically trained opinion. And going from not getting out of bed to having to choose between job offers is a giant step.

• Hugs
Reactions: whywere and onlyanimalsaregood
onlyanimalsaregood

onlyanimalsaregood

Mar 11, 2022
AWESOME!!!! Getting that "being a self sufficient adult" feeling is a big part of dealing with issues we all have, in my non-medically trained opinion. And going from not getting out of bed to having to choose between job offers is a giant step.
It's true indeed and it wasn't easy at all. Thank you so much for your support :)

• Love
Reactions: whywere