ChiseHatori

ChiseHatori

Mar 2, 2023
I cried so much. I haven't cried that long in forever. She didn't ask for death - it was forced onto her (read: it wasn't CTB). I was mourning the loss of a beautiful person I didn't get to be close to, and I was reminded heavily of the unresolved grief I have over my dad.

At a point, I felt extremely guilty because I felt as if I was projecting. Me and the departed had a lot in common, so much so that some people even talked to me about it there.

Then, it hit me...

It felt like I was at my own memorial for a moment.

Now, I was already feeling a little more suicidal than usual recently. And now I'm in this strange place of fading in and out of the feeling, stronger than before, almost like a constant massive pit in my stomach that just keeps caving in.

But, I'm finding myself... opening up more. Trying to find more friends. Doing more, I guess. Right after I'd resolved myself to distancing myself from any possible connections to make CTB easier... but...

It's hard to put it all into words. It's just that I feel like I'm in a wave pool of emotions, just constantly back and forth and back and forth... I just want it to end, one way or another.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, ColorlessTrees, vipatherappa and 2 others
D1byRam3n

D1byRam3n

Trying to escape from cruel reality
Nov 14, 2023
Take it slowly no need to rush everything or you probably might be end up meeting another pain later that come with a lack preparation

• Love
Reactions: ChiseHatori
vipatherappa

vipatherappa

Student
Feb 28, 2023
You should what I say with a pinch of salt since I've never experienced the grief of mourning or any other situation like yours, but if I were you I'd try to carry on the departed's legacy by being my (read: your, lol) authentic self, since you say you and the departed were similar in a lot of ways. It seems like the people around you appreciate you opening up and sharing more of yourself with them. It sounds kinda stupid, but I think maybe you could find some comfort in thinking that the soul of the departed lives on within you, to some extent. I don't know. That's just my two cents :hug:

• Love
Reactions: ChiseHatori and ColorlessTrees
nivis...

nivis...

Oct 17, 2023
I cried so much. I haven't cried that long in forever. She didn't ask for death - it was forced onto her (read: it wasn't CTB). I was mourning the loss of a beautiful person I didn't get to be close to, and I was reminded heavily of the unresolved grief I have over my dad.

At a point, I felt extremely guilty because I felt as if I was projecting. Me and the departed had a lot in common, so much so that some people even talked to me about it there.

Then, it hit me...

It felt like I was at my own memorial for a moment.

Now, I was already feeling a little more suicidal than usual recently. And now I'm in this strange place of fading in and out of the feeling, stronger than before, almost like a constant massive pit in my stomach that just keeps caving in.

But, I'm finding myself... opening up more. Trying to find more friends. Doing more, I guess. Right after I'd resolved myself to distancing myself from any possible connections to make CTB easier... but...

It's hard to put it all into words. It's just that I feel like I'm in a wave pool of emotions, just constantly back and forth and back and forth... I just want it to end, one way or another.
you got it, it's gonna be fine, don't worry.

• Love
Reactions: ChiseHatori