• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
This is a very common statement that is espoused by pro-lifers/anti-choicers, and those who are MHAs (Mental Health Advocates), MHPs (Mental Health Professionals), and CTBP (CTB preventionist) people.

The truth is: No they don't! What they actually care about is how you (proverbially speaking), the individual, affects them. By this, I'm referring to how they would be inconvenienced by the individual's actions, rather than actually caring about the individuals' struggles, troubles, and issues. They could virtue signal and claim how much they "care" and would work towards a solution, but again, most of us know, it's all just cheap talk. Real solutions really come from the individual's own homework as well as their own efforts (for the most part).

If they (the normies, anti-choicers, and all the people against CTB) really cared, then they wouldn't be pushing platitudes, interfering with your bodily autonomy, and perhaps even offer 'real' solutions to real problems! But instead, they do none of those things! They do everything but helping you, they help their egos. It's such an insulting, degrading, and belittling statement to hear from those people who act like they care about people when in reality they care about their ego and atavistic morals more than they care about the individual's problems! To be fair though, they aren't superhumans, they also don't have all the solutions. However, the least they can do is not to intervene/interfere if they cannot (or are unwilling to) provide aid in relieving one's suffering. The quote below by existentialgoof summarizes this point up succinctly.

"If you're opposed to the right to die in case of some hypothetical case where it might be abused; then you're essentially saying that we need to deprive the innocent of their fundamental liberties in order to protect them from the criminals (even though the 'protection' on offer is worse than even your slippery slope scenario). At minimum, the government should be required to curtail its nanny state suicide prevention schemes; which are an overt violation of the negative liberty rights of individuals. "

"If we can't have assisted suicide through the NHS for everyone who wants it; then we have to demand that the nanny state restrictions on accessing those suicide methods elsewhere be curtailed."

Anyways, even though most of us already know this and I may be preaching to the choir about this, I thought I'd vent a little bit but also expose the lies that pro-lifers and anti-choicers like to spew. So in the end, most people don't (truly) care about our issues, and we are unfortunately alone in our struggles due to the fact that if we say the wrong thing, or reveal too much, we end up with outcomes that we don't want, are unprepared for, and/or in worse circumstances, but that's for another thread.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Bishop2, Dr Iron Arc, DepressedDude and 12 others
ImTelling

ImTelling

Sad Doggo
May 27, 2024
Great write up, OP! ❤️

Reactions: TAW122 and Blue Elephant
DoubleUp8

DoubleUp8

Gambler
Dec 14, 2023
This is a very common statement that is espoused by pro-lifers/anti-choicers, and those who are MHAs (Mental Health Advocates), MHPs (Mental Health Professionals), and CTBP (CTB preventionist) people.

The truth is: No they don't! What they actually care about is how you (proverbially speaking), the individual, affects them. By this, I'm referring to how they would be inconvenienced by the individual's actions, rather than actually caring about the individuals' struggles, troubles, and issues. They could virtue signal and claim how much they "care" and would work towards a solution, but again, most of us know, it's all just cheap talk. Real solutions really come from the individual's own homework as well as their own efforts (for the most part).

If they (the normies, anti-choicers, and all the people against CTB) really cared, then they wouldn't be pushing platitudes, interfering with your bodily autonomy, and perhaps even offer 'real' solutions to real problems! But instead, they do none of those things! They do everything but helping you, they help their egos. It's such an insulting, degrading, and belittling statement to hear from those people who act like they care about people when in reality they care about their ego and atavistic morals more than they care about the individual's problems! To be fair though, they aren't superhumans, they also don't have all the solutions. However, the least they can do is not to intervene/interfere if they cannot (or are unwilling to) provide aid in relieving one's suffering. The quote below by existentialgoof summarizes this point up succinctly.

Anyways, even though most of us already know this and I may be preaching to the choir about this, I thought I'd vent a little bit but also expose the lies that pro-lifers and anti-choicers like to spew. So in the end, most people don't (truly) care about our issues, and we are unfortunately alone in our struggles due to the fact that if we say the wrong thing, or reveal too much, we end up with outcomes that we don't want, are unprepared for, and/or in worse circumstances, but that's for another thread.
Mostly they care about the money they make from their insurance fraud racket and you're just a tool to be exploited for that purpose. Some more brazenly obvious about it than others but that's what they really care about. They will always let you go when insurance doesn't pay regardless of what you do or say you gonna do.

• Informative
Reactions: TAW122
A

avalonisburning

Womp womp womp
May 12, 2024
Even the ones who actually mean well don't actually feel any love when they say that we're loved. They feel infatuation for who they believe we could potentially be. It's superficial, obsessive, and based in the world of fantasy.

Their idea of prevention is just projecting their human curiosity and personal darkness and turmoil over their condition onto someone else. Maybe it's not that deep? I wish they'd stop taking it so personally. They can't tell us to "get over it" fast enough when we discuss our background, feelings, and desires, yet would actively and consciously refuse to do the same in the event that we do something. They can scapegoat us for everything that's wrong with them, and everyone else will nod along.

I don't know. It seems like a double standard to me.

Reactions: TAW122 and Alexei_Kirillov
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Illuminated
Jul 23, 2022
Lol none of these people give a shit.

• Informative
Reactions: TAW122 and Alexei_Kirillov
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
Great write up, OP! ❤️
Thanks, I felt like this was worthy to rant about as well as exposing the lie that mainstream normies like to spew.

Mostly they care about the money they make from their insurance fraud racket and you're just a tool to be exploited for that purpose. Some more brazenly obvious about it than others but that's what they really care about. They will always let you go when insurance doesn't pay regardless of what you do or say you gonna do.
Exactly true in a lot of circumstances, and more than a decade ago, I already had some gut feeling that something isn't right; which later was confirmed by my anecdotal experiences of how shallow and insipid their platitudes are. Then of course, I was right all along, there is no real solution, besides my own (maladaptive) solutions, which end up working for me short and mid term. Most of time I'm just glad I didn't buy into the trap of seeking 'professional help' or following what others said because at the minimum, I will end up in more debt, and at worst, ruining my life even more (incarceration, having it on my medical record, and many more other negative consequences that I cannot afford to bear).

This is why whenever I hear people spew such platitudes, I automatically become skeptical and defensive from 0 to 100 almost instantaneously, as I just see past their bullshit. Anyways, that is going off a bit on a tangent, so I'll save that for another thread.

Even the ones who actually mean well don't actually feel any love when they say that we're loved. They feel infatuation for who they believe we could potentially be. It's superficial, obsessive, and based in the world of fantasy.

Their idea of prevention is just projecting their human curiosity and personal darkness and turmoil over their condition onto someone else. Maybe it's not that deep? I wish they'd stop taking it so personally. They can't tell us to "get over it" fast enough when we discuss our background, feelings, and desires, yet would actively and consciously refuse to do the same in the event that we do something. They can scapegoat us for everything that's wrong with them, and everyone else will nod along.

I don't know. It seems like a double standard to me.
It is a double standard and yes, I feel like a majority of people who say it are oftenly trying to project their insecurities and fears of being wrong - essentially, they cannot accept the harsh reality and will do whatever they can to suppress it, even if it harms the individual's bodily autonomy. Worse yet, they justify such actions through benevolent paternalism. Of course, take any other societal and systemic issue then try to apply the same tactics that mainstream normies do and they will very, very quickly rebuff and do everything they can to push back and destroy whoever tries to do so! So yeah, these mainstream normies suck and are indeed hypocritical in this scenario for sure.

Lol none of these people give a shit.
Of course they don't, and this is why I wrote this thread just to expose them for what they really are: Just platitude pushing virtue signalers.