CFLoser

CFLoser

I fcking hate myself
Dec 5, 2018
It made me super depressed.

The movie itself was great and uplifting. It honestly inspired me to keep going in trying to recover and not just give up. I was seriously considering buying a gun from my friend because its literalyl legal in my state even for me. No background check needed. But i am too interested in buying drugs to buy a gun lol.

Anyway, the reason it made me so depressed is that, this is literally the end of Evangelion. Not to get into spoilers, but at least for a little bit its the end. If they do more movies or something that will be really lame tbh.

Reactions: September5th and Phosphophyllite
Phosphophyllite

Phosphophyllite

Aug 8, 2021
I should force myself to watch it before I die. Several years ago, I was a young teen discovering anime and became obsessed with Evangelion. I remember being excited for the final movie.

Unfortunately, at this point, I pretty much lost all interest in anime, along with most things I used to enjoy, due to depression taking its toll. But since I'm going to die, I might as well make my old self happy.

Reactions: CFLoser
September5th

September5th

You can get better. But the choice is always ours.
May 17, 2022
The day after you wrote this was quite literally the best in my life. Believe it or not, it has everything to do with how I interpreted and tried to live by the movie's message last year. I guess it did work for a while...