R

randal_bond

Me encantaria practicar ES con Hispanohablantes.
Oct 23, 2018
Have never done it before. But somebody here mentioned a couple of sites, and I went to one of them. Still, couldn't watch som videos. But those that were not very gruesome kind of distracted me and numbed me for a while to my own pain. I know it's gross. I never had need to watch anything like that. But now it actually numbs you down.

Anybody else?

ddn.ctb

ddn.ctb

Waiting to step off in front of an audience
Sep 9, 2023
Have never done it before. But somebody here mentioned a couple of sites, and I went to one of them. Still, couldn't watch som videos. But those that were not very gruesome kind of distracted me and numbed me for a while to my own pain. I know it's gross. I never had need to watch anything like that. But now it actually numbs you down.

Anybody else?
They can be terribly gruesome. There are some gang killings that really scared my mind.

But in the other hand when I saw hangings which is my choice. I could see me going through that experience and it made feel I can do this.

Reactions: Victim.Of.Life
R

randal_bond

Oct 23, 2018
I watched soem hangings, too. I was surprised how fast the bodies went limp in some videos. But not so fast in the others. It definitely needs to be done "just right", otherwise there seems to be a lot of suffering. I wouldn't risk it.

ddn.ctb

ddn.ctb

Waiting to step off in front of an audience
Sep 9, 2023
I watched soem hangings, too. I was surprised how fast the bodies went limp in some videos. But not so fast in the others. It definitely needs to be done "just right", otherwise there seems to be a lot of suffering. I wouldn't risk it.
Well I think placement is critical and also the thickness of the rope. I think some people feel a thicker rope would reduce the pain. But I thing the opposit is it's better to be thinner. The point is to cut off the blood to you brain. And a thinner cord is more likely to do that and much faster. The problem hangings seem to be with ticket ropes

R

randal_bond

Oct 23, 2018
What is ticket rope?

funeralcat

funeralcat

Mar 17, 2023
sometimes I feel better watching photos, videos or livestreams of ppl killing themselves, but nothing too gory

eian

eian

girl with a big heart(Cock)
Aug 30, 2023
what sites are you watching gore on? it numbs me down aswell but its kinda hard to find on the normal net