S

Steamm

Arcanist
Feb 28, 2020
So many plans I had, but circumstances have led me to do this. Damn, I wish I had an option.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Wisdom3_1-9, throwaway123, disabledandhopeless and 5 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
May I ask which those circumstances are?

Anyway, I think I'm not that young (about to be 33 in a few days), but I think I wasn't meant to die like this. I should've been a normal human and have my parents proud of me!

However, my mind and skepticism to this world won't allow me to.

• Hugs
Reactions: mimiopo22, Deleted member 23885, KleinerWolf and 1 other person
S

Steamm

Arcanist
Feb 28, 2020
May I ask which those circumstances are?

Anyway, I think I'm not that young (about to be 33 in a few days), but I think I wasn't meant to die like this. I should've been a normal human and have my parents proud of me!

However, my mind and skepticism to this world won't allow me to.
Wrong choices when it comes to money made me lose every money I had. I'm actualy not that young either, since I'm 30 years old but I still feel myself young.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: KleinerWolf, adam&eve and WornOutLife
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Wrong choices when it comes to money made me lose every money I had. I'm actualy not that young either, since I'm 30 years old but I still feel myself young.

I see. I also made lots of wrong choices so I understand what you're going through, especially when we're the same age.

Btw, you're right, we're still young. I wish I could live until my 45s at least but everything is a mess and my 33s will probably be the end.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: KleinerWolf and adam&eve
S

Steamm

Arcanist
Feb 28, 2020
I see. I also made lots of wrong choices so I understand what you're going through, especially when we're the same age.

Btw, you're right, we're still young. I wish I could live until my 45s at least but everything is a mess and my 33s will probably be the end.
I should have killed myself 2 years ago but here I am, postponing it since then

• Hugs
Reactions: Trannydiary, Robyn, KleinerWolf and 2 others
_Kaira_

_Kaira_

This Isn't Fine
Oct 2, 2020
I'm young. However I wanted to ctb since 13 years old, just about. I thought things would get better. I didn't want to live past 18... Been trying my d*mn hardest, but you know, I'm at the point I don't give 2 sh*ts anymore. I'll end myself when I please, I'm not f*cking waiting another 10..20 whatever amount of years just to come to the same conclusion I know that no matter what I do, I will always feel like this. Broken, empty, and devoid of passion.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Barracuda91, Trannydiary, Hyperbunny and 4 others
rabbithole

rabbithole

Experienced
Oct 26, 2020
Wish I had an option as well. So sorry you're suffering like this.

• Hugs
Reactions: Trannydiary and KleinerWolf
140 bpm

140 bpm

Glitching in reality
Jan 26, 2020
I totally understand you. That's what happened to me as well. 2 years ago I had money and opportunities, which I never even dreamed about to have...but because of wrong choices (including people) and my addiction to drugs, I've lost literally everything. Last year I've ended being homeless.
Anyway... it sounds cheesy af, but money won't bring you happiness. They make your life easier, but it's hard to keep your eyes open. If it's all about money, you are really still young, to earn even more, but I think it's good thing to find some other point as well.

• Hugs
Reactions: Trannydiary, Hyperbunny and KleinerWolf
C

CursedForDisaster

Student
Apr 1, 2019
I'm only 22 and feel like an old grump, I'm just tired of everything and it really wears on the soul.

• Hugs
Reactions: Trannydiary, NegativeSymptoms, Hyperbunny and 2 others
Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
Maybe there is an option, if you had a lot of plans then maybe you could try recovering some more. I have given up on any dreams that I might have had lol

deleted

deleted

Wizard
Jul 31, 2020
I'm only 22 and feel like an old grump, I'm just tired of everything and it really wears on the soul.
I am younger than you and I feel the same way, my mind has been deformed with so much pain and disappointment, there is not an ounce of innocence or purity left in me

• Love
Reactions: CursedForDisaster, Trannydiary and Hyperbunny
throwaway123

throwaway123

Hell0
Aug 5, 2018
we all have to die someday. some earlier some later

Reactions: Hyperbunny
W

Wisdom3_1-9

he/him/his
Jul 19, 2020
I don't think I was ever meant to live this old.

Reactions: Barracuda91, Hyperbunny, CursedForDisaster and 1 other person