F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
I guess I need an instant method because preparation wears me out. Then I fall asleep lol!

• Hugs
Reactions: thx1138, brokenwaves, Makko and 1 other person
MrBigSad

MrBigSad

Experienced
Sep 30, 2020
Everything's so tiring, instead of suicide I ended up going into hibernation mode, just sleeping all day. What method was it you were trying?

• Hugs
Reactions: LifeQuitter2018, Trannydiary, Spitfire and 2 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I'm a worn out life and preparation to ctb also wears me out. (no pun intended)
It's exhausting!

I guess that's kinda why I'm still alive lol

• Hugs
Reactions: Fthis, brokenwaves, Trannydiary and 4 others
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
I'm a worn out life and preparation to ctb also wears me out. (no pun intended)
It's exhausting!

I guess that's kinda why I'm still alive lol
Right. I can't even carry this out I'm so lazy and unmotivated.
Everything's so tiring, instead of suicide I ended up going into hibernation mode, just sleeping all day. What method was it you were trying?
SN

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: MrBigSad and Spitfire
MrBigSad

MrBigSad

Experienced
Sep 30, 2020
Death is hard, life is harder. A dream? Somewhere between

thx1138

thx1138

Student
Jun 28, 2019
This is so relatable!

Me nearly every day: Let's CTB today
Also me: Ok, but my method is only possible at night
Me: No problem, let's wait until nighttime
Me as soon as it gets dark: ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

• Yay!
Reactions: Jugga, Final Escape, Fthis and 2 others
EmbraceOfTheVoid

EmbraceOfTheVoid

Part Time NEET - Full Time Suicidal
Mar 29, 2020
SN is a great method but it definitely has its downsides. Every aspect of my life is shit and always has been and I still haven't killed myself with it.

The preparation for it is a hassle on its own and that's excluding having to set up delayed e-mails & wipe my electronics while being pressed for time. I wish I had N so I can leave at a moments notice but I suppose this is one of those first world problems.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Final Escape and booray
EmbraceOfTheVoid

EmbraceOfTheVoid

Mar 29, 2020
Never understood this, why do some people do this?
It varies for everyone but I don't like the idea of people trying to twist my suicide into something it isn't like those morons FixThe26. I guess I want the right people to be held accountable and to say the things I wasn't able to while I was alive. I suppose none of that matters when you're dead but those things still annoy me to some degree while I'm still here.

Reactions: Final Escape, Fthis and GenesAndEnvironment
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
It varies for everyone but I don't like the idea of people trying to twist my suicide into something it isn't like those morons FixThe26. I guess I want the right people to be held accountable and to say the things I wasn't able to while I was alive. I suppose none of that matters when you're dead but those things still annoy me to some degree while I'm still here.
Right, ok. I guess your emotions aren't aligned with your understanding of death then?

Reactions: EmbraceOfTheVoid
EmbraceOfTheVoid

EmbraceOfTheVoid

Mar 29, 2020
Right, ok. I guess your emotions aren't aligned with your understanding of death then?
I'm not really sure I understand your question. I know I won't experience anything after I'm dead and the idea of that is extremely peaceful to me to the point that imagining it has given me some form of ASMR despite being anhedonic. Regardless, I still feel some kind of need to leave something behind despite knowing how pointless it is and that it won't change anything; my suicide will likely still be twisted to fit other peoples narratives.

• Hugs
Reactions: Final Escape and GenesAndEnvironment
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
I'm not really sure I understand your question. I know I won't experience anything after I'm dead and the idea of that is extremely peaceful to me to the point that imagining it has given me some form of ASMR despite being anhedonic. Regardless, I still feel some kind of need to leave something behind despite knowing how pointless it is and that it won't change anything; my suicide will likely still be twisted to fit other peoples narratives.
I meant that you wouldn't be around to take any damage from the twisting or anything else, making it negligible. That's how I see it, anyway.

Reactions: EmbraceOfTheVoid
EmbraceOfTheVoid

EmbraceOfTheVoid

Mar 29, 2020
I meant that you wouldn't be around to take any damage form the twisting or anything else, making it negligible. That's how I see it, anyway.
I'm fully aware of that but it bothers me in the present nonetheless. I should really only leave a simple written note to take care of my dog, it'd be far less hassle.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Jugga and GenesAndEnvironment