essic.

essic.

Jul 31, 2020
I feel like..
no one cares about me..
even when i'm about to killing myself and dead..all they care is just his feelings..they don't even bother mine..
His friends doesn't like me and so does his mom..and today my boyfriend started to give up on me..
I have bpd which makes me feel so needy and clingy to him..i have no one but him..he's my world and my one and only..so, im so hurt now..
His friends make me wanna kill myself..my boyfriend is everybody's everything..and im nothing..and i'm nobody's everything..

Attachments

• 20200806_171248.jpg
    20200806_171248.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 148
Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: ERASED, Sinai Silence, AJ. and 8 others
rhiino

rhiino

Arcanist
May 13, 2020
even when i'm about to killing myself and dead..all they care is just his feelings..they don't even bother mine..

His friends make me wanna kill myself..my boyfriend is everybody's everything..and im nothing..and i'm nobody's everything..
Seriously, you should tell them that. It would make me want to kill myself even more as well. It is disgusting and everything but empathic.

For the person writing the note it probably is more about himself than his friend as well. At least that is what this tells me: "I don't want to see him desparate."

Obviously you wouldn't pass your pain to him. You would end your pain and might create new, different kind of pain not comparable to yours.

• Love
Reactions: GoodPersonEffed, TAW122, Sinai Silence and 2 others
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
I agree with @rhiino here as most people who write such uplifting messages are more about themselves than the person they are addressing/writing to. The amount of guilt tripping and emotional pleading is awful. :aw::hmph:

• Love
Reactions: essic.
Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
That is an unbelievably selfish message even if the sender doesn't realize it. Not a single bit of consideration there was given to your happiness and your happiness wasn't even given as a real motivation to improve, only someone else's. I am sorry you have to deal with people like this, it makes an already sad situation feel more hopeless. You matter, and your feelings matter. Don't let others make your pain all about them.

• Love
Reactions: BeautifulMosaics, essic. and rhiino