erdbeeren

erdbeeren

Student
Oct 13, 2021
This has happened on many occasions in many different places. What did i do to deserve this?

I fucking hate my body. And I feel so alone. I tried venting my loneliness to an irl today, but their response can be summarized with "life is garbage; suck it up, bitch".

I didn't mention the harassment though. This will probably happen again in the near future. I wouldn't be surprised if one day I am assaulted. I would be an easy target and nobody has any respect for me whatsoever.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: waitingforrest, _Seeking, LoneMisery and 3 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Some people are just so cruel and awful. It is why I cannot stand people as they can make our lives much worse. I'm sorry that you had to go through this. I wish you the best.

• Love
Reactions: LoneMisery, erdbeeren and Dead Meat
W

woknows

Experienced
Dec 12, 2020
This has happened on many occasions in many different places. What did i do to deserve this?

I fucking hate my body. And I feel so alone. I tried venting my loneliness to an irl today, but their response can be summarized with "life is garbage; suck it up, bitch".

I didn't mention the harassment though. This will probably happen again in the near future. I wouldn't be surprised if one day I am assaulted. I would be an easy target and nobody has any respect for me whatsoever.

Report it.

LoneMisery

LoneMisery

Student
Jan 23, 2022
That kind of stuff rages me to the core. Nobody should ever disrespect someones body or mind. I hope youre able to stay safe from whomever these people are. That is not right AT ALL

Reactions: erdbeeren