KAZ-2Y5

KAZ-2Y5

Verrückt
Jul 23, 2023
I wanna vent everything

I feel like I'm being watched by everybody. My abuser but also anyone else that wants to join her and abuse me or stalk me too. People that are looking for new victims to abuse are constantly watching me. They're in every trauma/abuse safe space on the internet that SaSu is the only place left that I have for myself hopefully

My abuser is constantly looking for ways, nearly everyday I know she thinks about me, and wants to get back into my life someone. She sends flying monkeys to try and abuse me

I'm tired I was SA'd by her and her friends in a gang rape, pretty sure I was drugged and left unconscious while they harmed me. But I did meet up with them to hang out thinking everything was okay

It's been years and I hope to God the statute of limitations isn't ending for me soon but it could be

I'm scared of everyone I meet I'm scared of being harmed again

She's been stalking me and I don't see why the police don't see this as a threat. I'm tired of hiding myself everywhere I go online or irl. I'm tired of everyone thinking I'm a liar when I've been abused by 16 abusers. So many of them were flying monkeys idk how I let them abuse me idk why I let them abuse me. Idk why I let her abuse me so much I left her the first time I should've stayed gone.

My abuser now copies everything about me, she copies my CPTSD symptoms and acts like it's hers to deal with. I notice I self blame when I shouldn't but I feel such intense shame it makes me suicidal. I overheard my abuser saying to our group of friends, "I blamed myself for so many years and now I finally left him[me]" when in reality I WAS THE ONE WHO BLAMED MYSELF FOR SO MANY YEARS AND STILL DO AND I WAS THE ONE TO LEAVE HER. but she/my abuser decided to say she left me which isn't true… I lost all my friends bc of her. She smear campaigned me so well. And my family is abusive as fuck too and takes her side bc they're all abusers obviously. I was told I'm lying about being raped.

WHO LIES ANOUT BEING RAPED!?? It only makes things harder to come out anout it and it made people hate me more and I knew it would but I just needed to tell people the truth and IT ISNT FAIR SHE HAS FULL CONTROL OVER EVERYONES PERCEPTION OF WHO I AM.

She had full control over everyone's perception since we met each other she abused me from the get go of the relationship and everyone called me an abuser BACK THEN too WHEN I JUST FIRST MET HER, I was called an abuser throughout our relationship, I was called an abuser when I finally left her. She's always had her way, I never was listened to. I had a narcissistic "family" growing up and of course they side with the people who abused me…makes them look better.

I'm tired and I'm trying ctb God please PLEASE make it work for me! Make the CTB methods I try work for me! Please God!

• Aww..
Reactions: sammiechzxv, corazon and Mndcntrl
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That really is so horrible what you have to endure, it disgusts me how humans create so much harm and I understand why you'd wish to escape so badly, I hope you eventually find the freedom you so desperately search for.

• Love
Reactions: KAZ-2Y5
Mndcntrl

Mndcntrl

Aug 15, 2023
What the f... The world is such a fucked up mess...

Good journey... I wish that everything goes at least now in the way you want it. And hopefully this piece of shit will at least then start thinking what she has done...

• Love
Holu

Holu

Hypomania go brrr
Apr 5, 2023
Istg my faith in humanity continues to drop lower and lower. I hope that you are able to find success and a painless escape, and I hope that upon realizing her role she suffers immensely. I don't usually hope ill on others but honestly fuck these "people". Also fuck the police for not doing shit.

Stay strong, you will find a method which works. Let us know if you need anything :(.

• Love
KAZ-2Y5

KAZ-2Y5

Verrückt
Jul 23, 2023
I know how she works at this point so yeah... I know my abuser best I guess.
you got raped by them yet you went to hang out with them? what
well although that'd be normal for sexual assault victims to go and hangout with the assaulters its more common than you think. after assaults people do get trauma bonded sometimes to the abusers. its not uncommon to have weird behaviors like that. but what I meant was I went to meet up with them BEFORE they assaulted me. didn't know entirely it was coming.
im tired of people not believing me. im so done with this life.
That really is so horrible what you have to endure, it disgusts me how humans create so much harm and I understand why you'd wish to escape so badly, I hope you eventually find the freedom you so desperately search for.
thank you for believing me not many people do and it makes me have anxiety attacks and fucking kills me im scared of ppl.

Last edited: