• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

P

Phoenix1990

Jul 26, 2019
I don't know where to put this...

Last Sunday I was struggling immensely with my mental health. The voices wouldn't let up and were telling me to kill myself as they always do, but when my mood is low, which it has been for a number of weeks, I find it near impossible to ignore them. They beat me down.
So last Sunday night I went and sat in my local park on my own. I was restless and agitated and needed to be outdoors. I know it wasn't the best of ideas to sit in a park in the dark on my own, but I wasn't thinking straight. After being in the park for a while, I was approached by 3 men who I didn't know. We started talking, although I was mainly talking to the voices. They asked me if I wanted to go back to their flat, which they said was local. I foolishly agreed. I would never normally talk to strangers never mind agree to go back to their home with them, but again I wasn't thinking straight.
We got back to their flat and they handed me a large glass of vodka. I don't drink alcohol but I took it anyway. I wouldn't drink it at first but one of the men held it to my mouth and told me to drink. A fee minutes later the glass was empty and I was given another one.The same thing happened. I told them I was wanting to leave. One of the men said they weren't ready for me to leave yet. I went in my bag for my phone and it wasn't there. I realised that a man had hold of it. I asked for my phone back but was told that it needed charging. Once it was charged they would give me my phone back. I felt sick at this point and even more agitated, which made the voices worse. They were laughing at me. Two of the men sat next to me on the sofa, one putting his hands on my breasts over my t-shirt. I tried to stand up but was pulled back down.
I was pulled on the floor and these three men took it in turns raping me. After it was over I was lifted back up and seated back on the sofa, while the men spoke to each other in their language. After a long time I was given my phone back but it was dead. I was taken to the door of the flat by one of the men, who gave me a kiss on the cheek and told me I was a good fuck. I walked home early hours of the morning.
I disclosed this to the mental health team on Tuesday but told them that it was consensual. I admitted the truth yesterday after self harming badly requiring 43 stitches. I self harmed again on Saturday on my breasts, which require stitches but I haven't been to the hospital to have treatment. The mental health team asked me to report the assault to the police. I have an appointment this afternoon with the psych doc and mental health worker. I haven't even got the energy to attend this appointment. My SN finally arrived last Friday (yay) I'm just waiting on the antiemetic (domperidone) to arrive from eBay then I can finally leave.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Saturn_, Journeytoletgo, Kikoo Loool and 19 others
C

CelestialSky

May 25, 2019
I'm so so sorry that happened to you. I can't imagine how you must feel, and probably won't be able to say anything to make you feel better, but please know you are in no way responsible for that happening. Even though you were in a vulnerable position, it's in no way your fault for what those men did. It's disgusting and vile, and I'm so sorry you went through such horror. My PMs are open if you ever want to chat.

• Hugs
Reactions: azucaramargo and Phoenix1990
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
(((Hugs)))

I'm so sorrry

• Hugs
Reactions: mattwitt, Phoenix1990 and CelestialSky
ThriveOrDie

ThriveOrDie

We are already in hell
Jul 11, 2019
I'm so sorry. Those guys are monsters. It's not your fault. Tell the voices to fuck off.

• Hugs
Reactions: Jolene40, mattwitt, Phoenix1990 and 1 other person
Soulless_Angel

Soulless_Angel

existence is futile
Jul 10, 2019
Im so sorry to read this, no one should ever experience this :(

• Hugs
Reactions: mattwitt and Phoenix1990
Tabbyql

Tabbyql

Chronic people pleaser
Mar 13, 2019
I have been through 2 similar situations, I feel for you and I'm sorry you had to go through that. There's not much I can say to make it better but I can lend you time to dm me. If you need to vent or Nefin.

• Hugs
Reactions: AtomicNewt and Phoenix1990
blanketyblk

blanketyblk

Mage
Jun 9, 2019
I know mere online words can't remove the pain you must be feeling. but gosh girl. big hugs. you hang in there ok. you just have to remember it is not your fault. ok. those men/animals are worst than crap!..

Hugs

• Hugs
Reactions: Phoenix1990
azucaramargo

azucaramargo

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2018
You are a survivor, Phoenix1990. You are so strong, and I admire you very much for persevering. Your assailants make me ill, but when I think of your courage in the face of that horror, I know you are the one who will prevail. Please reach out at any time to ask for what you need. Your fighting spirit gives me strength, and I hope you will lean on the people here in this forum who love and care about you so much.

• Hugs
Reactions: ThriveOrDie and Phoenix1990
P

Phoenix1990

Jul 26, 2019
Just a quick update.
I've been trying to get an appointment at a local sexual health centre. Appointments go really quick. Attended today in person as my mental health keyworker phoned the centre and was told that they had a triage on from 3pm today. When we got to the centre we were told that the doc running the triage has gone home sick (just my luck) I'm going again tomorrow morning. Probably will be cancelled yet again.
Self harmed again since weekend. In pain but don't deserve to take pain killer tablets.
Mental health team want me to go in hospital. I am considering it. Told them I would think about it. My head hurts with all the crap I'm trying to remember and other stuff I'm trying to forget.

Reactions: blanketyblk, Lennox and pole
P

pole

Global Mod
Sep 18, 2018
Just a quick update.
I've been trying to get an appointment at a local sexual health centre. Appointments go really quick. Attended today in person as my mental health keyworker phoned the centre and was told that they had a triage on from 3pm today. When we got to the centre we were told that the doc running the triage has gone home sick (just my luck) I'm going again tomorrow morning. Probably will be cancelled yet again.
Self harmed again since weekend. In pain but don't deserve to take pain killer tablets.
Mental health team want me to go in hospital. I am considering it. Told them I would think about it. My head hurts with all the crap I'm trying to remember and other stuff I'm trying to forget.
jesus christ, so sorry for what you've endured, thats awful. hope you find some sort of peace, i felt absolute shit reading you're story, so awful jesus.

• Hugs
Reactions: Phoenix1990 and Lennox
The.End

The.End

This too shall pass
May 18, 2019
My head hurts with all the crap I'm trying to remember and other stuff I'm trying to forget.

Hang in there @Phoenix1990. The voices in My head also torture me on a regular basis.

• Hugs
Reactions: Phoenix1990 and Lennox
Lennox

Lennox

No alarms, and no surprises...
Jul 21, 2019
I'm so sorry this happened to you. I hope you're able to move past this as much as possible.
And I really hope justice finds the literal bags of shit who did this to you.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
azucaramargo

azucaramargo

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2018
Just a quick update.
Phoenix1990, why NOT go to the hospital for a bit? You can take a break from having to be strong. Let other people take care of you for a little while. I hate to think of you all alone and having to keep it together whilst going back and forth to appointments. Please be good to yourself, and go to the hospital. That's my 2 cents; when I read about what's happened to you lately, all I can think about is how physically exhausted you must be. My vote is to get yourself to the hospital like your mental-health team suggests.

Reactions: AtomicNewt, ThriveOrDie and Halo13
P

Phoenix1990

Jul 26, 2019
Phoenix1990, why NOT go to the hospital for a bit? You can take a break from having to be strong. Let other people take care of you for a little while. I hate to think of you all alone and having to keep it together whilst going back and forth to appointments. Please be good to yourself, and go to the hospital. That's my 2 cents; when I read about what's happened to you lately, all I can think about is how physically exhausted you must be. My vote is to get yourself to the hospital like your mental-health team suggests.
You are right. I need to go into hospital for a short stay. I need to rest. I'm so exhausted. I needed to hear that. Thank you

• Love
Reactions: blanketyblk and ThriveOrDie
azucaramargo

azucaramargo

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2018
You are right. I need to go into hospital for a short stay. I need to rest. I'm so exhausted. I needed to hear that. Thank you
Stay tough, Baby, and be good to our Phoenix1990.

• Love